gd

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Aug 15, 2013

gd

Miracle Probiotic

Posted by filipthedog on Jul 07, 2012

I had problems with digestion and being regular. I tried few probiotic supplements but they didn't work for me at all, not until I tried this one by New Chapter. I take this with New Chapter Probiotic All Flora. It works fast with no unpleasant side effects. I can eat without dreading if it will upset my digestion system. Plus this keeps my bowels regular, every day. I have never felt better until I started taking these. I would highly recommend this probiotic and this brand.

review

Posted by Reviewer1664159 on Mar 05, 2012

I think this is a great product.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Dec 20, 2011

I'm very happy with this product and am only taking one a day. I recommend it and will keep it on hand.

Wonder

Posted by Reviewer1462043 on Dec 08, 2011

I was very sceptic before I bought this item. I tought these item are just jokes and the people just want to belive in them, After one of my friend told me some interestion opinion about Organic mission and New chapter relationship and items. After I ordered and received and I tried it. The wonder arrived the next day! It was imposible! My tummy was really nice and there was not so big problem.I beleive them and I am not sceptic in the future! Thank you New chapter.

Very high quality!

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Sep 28, 2011

New Chapter's probiotics are the best! They really make a difference!

I take two pills every night before bed

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Feb 21, 2011

This probiotic has made my colon feel so much better. Improved elimination in the morning.

Probiotic Colon

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jun 23, 2010

New Chapter's products are all of excellent quality. This probiotic is excellent for sensitive colons.

Constipation no more.

Posted by Reviewer1049557 on Mar 06, 2010

Usually I have to drink a ton of water to get my bowels to work properly but not with these caps I just take a few of them eat a healthy meal and I do just fine. Love um.

Seems pretty week. Switched back to my usual brand

Posted by Reviewer1316058 on Jan 25, 2010

Been taking Pro-Biotics for several years. Used to get an upset stomach after eating all the time. Started taking NSI Brand 15-35 and it's like night and day for me. Has made a huge difference. I tried these because of the recommendations and after a few days I started getting an upset stomach after eating like I used to. Switched back to my old brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »