Great for prostate health

Posted by Reviewer3001153 on Jul 02, 2008

After an acute infection, my husband started taking this and hasn't had any more trouble, 3 years later.

Making progress

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Aug 01, 2009

My husband has seen some small improvements to his issues since he started this. This is his second bottle of the product so if it wasn't working he wouldn't have had me order it again.

Men Love It

Posted by Reviewer2949566 on Dec 23, 2009

My husband has been taking this product for several years and swears by it.

New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1386795 on Sep 29, 2009

seems to have reduced my trips to the bathroom at night.

product helpful

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Sep 25, 2008

My husband has been using this product for about 2 months and does feel that it has been helpful. I have bought him many other products that have not made a difference. I will continue to buy this product.

new chapter prostate

Posted by Reviewer1818725 on Jul 12, 2009

a superb blend that has dramatically helped my prostate!

Would definitely recommend

Posted by Reviewer3349871 on Jul 02, 2009

I read the reviews and decided to try this for my husband. He doesn't have to get up during the night to go to the bathroom as often. Haven't had an updated PSA test yet, so we'll see.

Prostate 5LX Review

Posted by Reviewer1126230 on Jul 03, 2011

Early on this stuff really worked. After about 4 months it seems to have leveled off. From the start I was getting up 2-4 times a night,i'm down to 1-2 times a night and thats where it remains.

See your symptoms improve quickly...

Posted by Reviewer2597646 on Nov 13, 2009

After starting these a few weeks ago, I've already noticed that I'm not getting up at night as often. I have my next check up in a few months, so I'll know then if they've helped with my BPH. The only odd thing about these is that they do leave a funny aftertaste if you don't eat much with them. It's not unpleasant, but if you don't want it, you have to remember to take them with meals.

Tops

Posted by Reviewer2675617 on Dec 23, 2008

This product has good science behind it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »