New Chapter, Supercritical Prostate 5LX, 120 Softgels

Works for Hair Loss and Acne too!

Posted by Reviewer3106133 From Ohio on Jan 28, 2012

I'm in my early 30s and don't suffer from BPH. I do take New Chapter's Prostate 5LX to prevent BPH onset, but I also take it for two additional reasons. The enzyme involved in BPH, 5-alpha-reductase, can also cause baldness and oily skin (overactive sebaceous glands). My skin has always been oily, and I'd recently begun to notice that my hairline seemed to be receding. I began taking this product about a month ago, and I can say that my skin is now less oily AND that I have noticed significant new growth along my hairline. This really seems to be working! Plan to keep taking this supplement long term.

Making progress

Posted by Reviewer1260176 From Georgia on Aug 01, 2009

My husband has seen some small improvements to his issues since he started this. This is his second bottle of the product so if it wasn't working he wouldn't have had me order it again.

Men Love It

Posted by Reviewer2949566 From California on Dec 23, 2009

My husband has been taking this product for several years and swears by it.

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

Posted by Reviewer2143927 From Texas on Jun 28, 2009

my husband is already able to experience results from this product. We have not been able to try New Chapter before, but you have made it possible with your prices. Thank You!

Prostate 5LX

Posted by Reviewer2473099 From Taiwan on Mar 25, 2008

Newe Chapter, in my opinion, is a meticulous company with fine organic products. I wrote to them to ask questions, they responded right away. I feel that all of their products can be very beneficial to the health of the consumer.