New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300, 30 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Bad headache

Posted by Reviewer2321253 From California on May 04, 2012

Was taking the NOW brand when iHerb ran out of stock for a while. Tried New Chapter brand and got a bad pressure like headache. Tried another day and same bad headache.

Rhodiola Force 300

Posted by Reviewer2103317 From Rhode Island on Apr 26, 2008

I thought that I would try Rhodiola based on the recommendation of my friends doctor. I tried it for 3 weeks without any signs of benefit to me.

Rhondiola

Posted by Reviewer3159685 From Georgia on Aug 02, 2010

I was delighted to learn the benefits of taking this product from a recent article in Prevention magazine. However, I tried the product for two days and it made me very nauseated and I discontinued taking Rhodiola. I wish I could've used the Rhodiola but its side effects were too uncomfortable for use.