Great product

Posted by Reviewer2366059 on Dec 10, 2008

Recommended to me by my acupuncturist/herbalogist to jump start my day as well as increase feeling of well being and mental clarity; all with no side effects.

Rhodiala Force is an excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1599497 on Jun 20, 2008

I noticed a change immediately. I feel calm and energized at the same time. I am much better able to handle life's stressors on an even keel. It is the best product I've taken for stress and anxiety. This includes St John's Wort, Kava Kava and Valerian root . I have had no side effects like headaches or allergic reactions like I've had with the other products. In part this could be due to the New Chapter formula. I highly recommend it!

Wonderful for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1233497 on Oct 14, 2007

I recommend this product to all my friends and family. This helps with weight loss, mental concentration, and emotions. I love it!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2816202 on Oct 19, 2007

This is a great product to take first thing in the morning for a consistent level of energy throughout the day without feeling jittery or wired. I highly recommend. One capsule in the morning and you are good to go for the day!

I feel like a new person!!!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jun 11, 2009

After fighting low energy, aniexty & depression... This stuff has really worked for me! I also take trivita super sublingual B-12 with it.(wish you could get it on iherb) I have also been off all refined sugar for about a month and have begun to exercise. So adding this has been the cherry on top of a already good start. I felt okay before Rhodiola Force now I feel AWESOME!!!

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer2401248 on Sep 07, 2009

New Chapter Rhodiola is the the best quality Rhodiola that I have used. Highly recommended. Though, for me, I found that 300mg was more than I needed. I would recommend starting with 100 and adding as you feel you need it.

Rhodiola for mild depression

Posted by Reviewer2185514 on Feb 23, 2012

I quit Prozac because, in combination with menopause, my sexual response was diminishing. I switched to Rhodiola almost 90 days ago and, after some withdrawls, have been feeling about the same, maybe even a bit better. I've also been taking New Chapter's Whole Fish Oil daily. I feel much more in control of my well being since I don't have to have medical insurance in order to afford the suppliments.

Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1872443 on Nov 21, 2009

I am currently receiving chemo and radiation and this is a big help keeping me going.

The benefits of New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300

Posted by Reviewer3318356 on Apr 09, 2010

I would be lost without this product. It came as a recommendation from someone at a health food store. I was looking for another product, and the store was out of it. This person was standing next to me, and we struck up a conversation. I told her I was frustrated because the product I was looking for was out. She recommended Rhodiola Force 300. When she told me the benefits (concentration, memory, energy), I decided to try it. I recommended it, in turn, to another friend (who has ADD), and she said the results were amazing. it helped her to concentrate and focus more. . and also gave her more energy. . I panic when I start running low.

Works, but can be a tradeoff

Posted by Reviewer2312048 on Mar 24, 2010

It did improve my mood to some degree but made me jittery, enough so that it negatively affected my quality of sleep.