New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300, 30 Veggie Caps

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2313637 From Maryland on Jul 02, 2008

After testing different dosages of Rhodiola, I've finally found that I need to take two of these caps (600 mg) for it to really work for me.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2366059 From California on Dec 10, 2008

Recommended to me by my acupuncturist/herbalogist to jump start my day as well as increase feeling of well being and mental clarity; all with no side effects.

Wonderful for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1233497 From Pennsylvania on Oct 14, 2007

I recommend this product to all my friends and family. This helps with weight loss, mental concentration, and emotions. I love it!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2816202 From Connecticut on Oct 19, 2007

This is a great product to take first thing in the morning for a consistent level of energy throughout the day without feeling jittery or wired. I highly recommend. One capsule in the morning and you are good to go for the day!

Rhodiola for mild depression

Posted by Reviewer2185514 From Illinois on Feb 23, 2012

I quit Prozac because, in combination with menopause, my sexual response was diminishing. I switched to Rhodiola almost 90 days ago and, after some withdrawls, have been feeling about the same, maybe even a bit better. I've also been taking New Chapter's Whole Fish Oil daily. I feel much more in control of my well being since I don't have to have medical insurance in order to afford the suppliments.