Bad headache

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on May 04, 2012

Was taking the NOW brand when iHerb ran out of stock for a while. Tried New Chapter brand and got a bad pressure like headache. Tried another day and same bad headache.

Love New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1356074 on Aug 01, 2011

I take this for adrenal fatigue. Great supplements!

Love, Love, this product!

Posted by Reviewer3324104 on May 07, 2010

Wonderful supplement! I'm a post menopausal female, and this is one supplement that I don't like to go without. It keeps me balanced and calm. If I'm out of this supplement for over a couple of days my husband and I can both tell the difference. Keeping cool, calm, and collected in Ohio

A step up from other brands

Posted by Reviewer2059578 on Feb 24, 2011

This product differs from other Rhodiola I've tried- it's both smoother and stronger. Taking it upon waking helps take the edge off the morning. It seems to push one towards healthy stress response as well.

Has become indispensable

Posted by Reviewer2343615 on Jun 23, 2009

I have been taking New Chapter's Rhodiola for over a year now to help with ADD, mood, and low energy. It's made a huge difference. I've tried other brands, but New Chapter definitely seems to be the most effective.

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 15, 2007

Great product. Gives me steady energy throughout the day and also helps me handle stress.

Clears Mental Fog

Posted by Reviewer1730963 on Aug 09, 2009

I've been very satisfied with product. Rhodiola gently helps clear the mind of fogginess and gives a slight lift which feels quite natural (i.e., not like caffeine or sugar which wears off with a thud).

Rhodiola Force 300-good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2642673 on Nov 30, 2008

I can't really explain why, but Rhodiola does seem to make my mind work better. I also just feel better...nicer, somehow. The only thing I don't like is having to remember to take it 30 minutes before breakfast.

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Feb 24, 2008

Rhodiola is wonderful for mood support, PMS, etc. This product helped but Rhodax is better. I then tried a GNC brand Rhodiola and that seems to work the best and I only need to take one pill verse 2 of this brand.

Rhodiola Force

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Sep 20, 2008

This gave me plenty of energy but I cut it in half because 300 mg was too much.