Love, Love, this product!

Posted by Reviewer3324104 on May 07, 2010

Wonderful supplement! I'm a post menopausal female, and this is one supplement that I don't like to go without. It keeps me balanced and calm. If I'm out of this supplement for over a couple of days my husband and I can both tell the difference. Keeping cool, calm, and collected in Ohio

The benefits of New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300

Posted by Reviewer3318356 on Apr 09, 2010

I would be lost without this product. It came as a recommendation from someone at a health food store. I was looking for another product, and the store was out of it. This person was standing next to me, and we struck up a conversation. I told her I was frustrated because the product I was looking for was out. She recommended Rhodiola Force 300. When she told me the benefits (concentration, memory, energy), I decided to try it. I recommended it, in turn, to another friend (who has ADD), and she said the results were amazing. it helped her to concentrate and focus more. . and also gave her more energy. . I panic when I start running low.

Works, but can be a tradeoff

Posted by Reviewer2312048 on Mar 24, 2010

It did improve my mood to some degree but made me jittery, enough so that it negatively affected my quality of sleep.

The one which really works

Posted by Reviewer2940113 on Mar 17, 2010

Have no idea why this particular formula works. Tried different suppliers, the result is not so obvious. This one is kind of pricey, but really boosts my energy

lots of energy... take after eleven am though

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Feb 17, 2010

for some reason these don't have their energy kick until after eleven am... maybe it's because I am diabetic and I have some "morning effect" going on. Anyway, I really like the energy one capsule gives me in the afternoon. no let down dropoffs either, so it doesn't have the drawbacks of caffiene.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3056362 on Feb 17, 2010

Slightly more than other brands, but excellent results

New Chapter Rhodiola 300

Posted by Reviewer2457265 on Dec 18, 2009

My favorite rhodiola!!

I Like It

Posted by Reviewer2261819 on Dec 12, 2009

I have not been taking this product for very long, but I really like it. It seems to help improve my breathing, which can sometimes be exacerbated by stress. I find the rhodiola to be the most effective if I can take it first thing in the morning and then wait *at least* half an hour before having a small breakfast.

Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1872443 on Nov 21, 2009

I am currently receiving chemo and radiation and this is a big help keeping me going.

Rhodiola Force

Posted by Reviewer2561497 on Nov 20, 2009

One of my favorites. Helps stamina in a big way.