10% Off Orders Over $40!

New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300, 30 Veggie Caps

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2366059 on Dec 10, 2008

Recommended to me by my acupuncturist/herbalogist to jump start my day as well as increase feeling of well being and mental clarity; all with no side effects.

Rhodiala Force is an excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1599497 on Jun 20, 2008

I noticed a change immediately. I feel calm and energized at the same time. I am much better able to handle life's stressors on an even keel. It is the best product I've taken for stress and anxiety. This includes St John's Wort, Kava Kava and Valerian root . I have had no side effects like headaches or allergic reactions like I've had with the other products. In part this could be due to the New Chapter formula. I highly recommend it!

Wonderful for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1233497 on Oct 14, 2007

I recommend this product to all my friends and family. This helps with weight loss, mental concentration, and emotions. I love it!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2816202 on Oct 19, 2007

This is a great product to take first thing in the morning for a consistent level of energy throughout the day without feeling jittery or wired. I highly recommend. One capsule in the morning and you are good to go for the day!

I feel like a new person!!!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jun 11, 2009

After fighting low energy, aniexty & depression... This stuff has really worked for me! I also take trivita super sublingual B-12 with it.(wish you could get it on iherb) I have also been off all refined sugar for about a month and have begun to exercise. So adding this has been the cherry on top of a already good start. I felt okay before Rhodiola Force now I feel AWESOME!!!