New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300, 30 Veggie Caps

The benefits of New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300

Posted by Reviewer3318356 From Michigan on Apr 09, 2010

I would be lost without this product. It came as a recommendation from someone at a health food store. I was looking for another product, and the store was out of it. This person was standing next to me, and we struck up a conversation. I told her I was frustrated because the product I was looking for was out. She recommended Rhodiola Force 300. When she told me the benefits (concentration, memory, energy), I decided to try it. I recommended it, in turn, to another friend (who has ADD), and she said the results were amazing. it helped her to concentrate and focus more. . and also gave her more energy. . I panic when I start running low.

Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1872443 From Ohio on Nov 21, 2009

I am currently receiving chemo and radiation and this is a big help keeping me going.

I feel like a new person!!!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 From Georgia on Jun 11, 2009

After fighting low energy, aniexty & depression... This stuff has really worked for me! I also take trivita super sublingual B-12 with it.(wish you could get it on iherb) I have also been off all refined sugar for about a month and have begun to exercise. So adding this has been the cherry on top of a already good start. I felt okay before Rhodiola Force now I feel AWESOME!!!

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer2401248 From California on Sep 07, 2009

New Chapter Rhodiola is the the best quality Rhodiola that I have used. Highly recommended. Though, for me, I found that 300mg was more than I needed. I would recommend starting with 100 and adding as you feel you need it.

Clears Mental Fog

Posted by Reviewer1730963 From Ohio on Aug 09, 2009

I've been very satisfied with product. Rhodiola gently helps clear the mind of fogginess and gives a slight lift which feels quite natural (i.e., not like caffeine or sugar which wears off with a thud).