New To iHerb?

New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300, 30 Veggie Caps

Rhodiola for mild depression

Posted by Reviewer2185514 on Feb 23, 2012

I quit Prozac because, in combination with menopause, my sexual response was diminishing. I switched to Rhodiola almost 90 days ago and, after some withdrawls, have been feeling about the same, maybe even a bit better. I've also been taking New Chapter's Whole Fish Oil daily. I feel much more in control of my well being since I don't have to have medical insurance in order to afford the suppliments.

The benefits of New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300

Posted by Reviewer3318356 on Apr 09, 2010

I would be lost without this product. It came as a recommendation from someone at a health food store. I was looking for another product, and the store was out of it. This person was standing next to me, and we struck up a conversation. I told her I was frustrated because the product I was looking for was out. She recommended Rhodiola Force 300. When she told me the benefits (concentration, memory, energy), I decided to try it. I recommended it, in turn, to another friend (who has ADD), and she said the results were amazing. it helped her to concentrate and focus more. . and also gave her more energy. . I panic when I start running low.

Works, but can be a tradeoff

Posted by Reviewer2312048 on Mar 24, 2010

It did improve my mood to some degree but made me jittery, enough so that it negatively affected my quality of sleep.

Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1872443 on Nov 21, 2009

I am currently receiving chemo and radiation and this is a big help keeping me going.

Love, Love, this product!

Posted by Reviewer3324104 on May 07, 2010

Wonderful supplement! I'm a post menopausal female, and this is one supplement that I don't like to go without. It keeps me balanced and calm. If I'm out of this supplement for over a couple of days my husband and I can both tell the difference. Keeping cool, calm, and collected in Ohio