This is better than I thought it would be.

Posted by Reviewer2700721 on Feb 16, 2009

This is extremely effective for increasing energy and producing a positive mood.

The one which really works

Posted by Reviewer2940113 on Mar 17, 2010

Have no idea why this particular formula works. Tried different suppliers, the result is not so obvious. This one is kind of pricey, but really boosts my energy

Fall asleep easier

Posted by Reviewer1418789 on Jun 13, 2011

I sometimes have a problem shutting my mind off at night and falling asleep. Whether due to the day's events or a specific situation, I can feel anxious causing me difficulty falling asleep or having restless sleep. I started taking this a few months ago and I notice a positive difference. It only takes me a few minutes to fall asleep and most nights, sleep very deeply. I ran out and was without it for a few days while I wanted for the order to come in the mail and I missed it. I will continue to take it as it seems to work well for me!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1035766 on Mar 04, 2012

It can boost up my friend's energy and keep calm.

Feel good naturally!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Apr 19, 2012

I really like this product. I feel much better in both body and mind when I take my one tablet in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast. It gets me moving in the morning (I am NOT a morning person) without the inevitable 'crash' that caffiene products like coffee bring, as an unpleasant side effect to a morning cup of Joe.

good

Posted by Reviewer3181511 on Jun 06, 2011

it is a good quality but I think I prefer Gaia Herbs for it.

energy support

Posted by Reviewer2544823 on Nov 10, 2009

I've used Rhodiola for a few years and it works. Most of our vits./mins. are from New Chapter.

Noticable difference, would recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1478501 on Jul 13, 2009

Notice a difference with mood swings!

Some improvement

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Aug 06, 2008

My husband has been using this for a couple of months now. It has helped some.

Unsure about this

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Apr 23, 2009

Although Rhodiola is supposed to be a great adaptogen, I cannot say I notice much from taking this formula. I began taking it after taking Supercritical Stress Advantage for a month. I love the stress formula and have not achieved any more results from adding the Rhodiola. I may try another stronger formula.