July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300, 30 Veggie Caps

The benefits of New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300

Posted by Reviewer3318356 on Apr 09, 2010

I would be lost without this product. It came as a recommendation from someone at a health food store. I was looking for another product, and the store was out of it. This person was standing next to me, and we struck up a conversation. I told her I was frustrated because the product I was looking for was out. She recommended Rhodiola Force 300. When she told me the benefits (concentration, memory, energy), I decided to try it. I recommended it, in turn, to another friend (who has ADD), and she said the results were amazing. it helped her to concentrate and focus more. . and also gave her more energy. . I panic when I start running low.

Works, but can be a tradeoff

Posted by Reviewer2312048 on Mar 24, 2010

It did improve my mood to some degree but made me jittery, enough so that it negatively affected my quality of sleep.

Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1872443 on Nov 21, 2009

I am currently receiving chemo and radiation and this is a big help keeping me going.

Love New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1356074 on Aug 01, 2011

I take this for adrenal fatigue. Great supplements!

I feel like a new person!!!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jun 11, 2009

After fighting low energy, aniexty & depression... This stuff has really worked for me! I also take trivita super sublingual B-12 with it.(wish you could get it on iherb) I have also been off all refined sugar for about a month and have begun to exercise. So adding this has been the cherry on top of a already good start. I felt okay before Rhodiola Force now I feel AWESOME!!!