Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3205999 on Aug 15, 2012

Thanks the good items and the good shipping!

best antidepressant

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on May 16, 2012

I've been on several different kinds of SSRIs throughout the years, and weaned off about three years ago. I have been needing something, but didn't want to do the pharmaceutical way anymore. THIS REALLY WORKS!!!! I was very plesantly surprised, as it was a last ditch effort to avoid more antidepressants, and it really does work. I take it at night and have a great night's sleep. I don't feel depressed and handle stress more effectively. I don't get so upset so easily, much better mood. If you've tried St. John's wort before and it hasn't worked, try this one, it really does for me.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer3086804 on Nov 04, 2011

I rec'd my order quickly and am very happy with the product as well as the service.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Jun 09, 2011

Highly recommended

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1408261 on May 24, 2011

At first I didn't believe there is any supplement that will help to deal with my depression I had been struggling for the past 20 years. I just couldn't get out of this hole I was in. I tried to get out so many times, but each time I tried to get out I was back down at the bottom. This product has changed my life! I don't feel that cloud hanging over my head all the time. My outlook on life is more possitive. I am active in my life and content at where I am right now. I still have a lot to catch up of these years doing nothing. I accept my present situation and I'm looking forward for tommorow with optimism.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3236098 on May 11, 2011

I have chosen to take only one serofin daily and I take it at night. I do so because it helps me sleep well, have good dreams and not suffer from fatigue or dizziness during the day. This is a product that got me through one of Maine's longest and most intense winters. I usually do not take any medications, but was so grateful for this and still take it in rainy May.

did not help me with my anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Mar 15, 2011

I think this stuff is a little too strong for me, after a month of using, my anxiety was wrosen and had trouble sleeping. Now I stop using it, i could sleep again. I found out that st. john's wort has side effects taken along with other drugs including birth control pills. Do check it out if you are taking other iherbs or drugs. I love New Chapter products, this one just does not work for me, I am sorry.

The BEST out there!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Feb 22, 2011

This is the only form of a natural antidepressant that has helped my son. Without this, he is sad, irritable and angry. I keep this on hand at all times!

The best St Johns wort .

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Jan 30, 2011

I have tried a lot of different fbrands over the years, but I just seem to function much better with this one.

First time trying it.