July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Supercritical, Diet & Energy, 60 Veggie Tabs (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Nov 29, 2007

I swim about twice a week. Since taking this, I can feel like I'm burning more from each exercise. Using it to reduce my body fat %. No discomfort to tummy, very convenient. I like it.

cheryl Australia

Posted by Reviewer1574138 on Jul 07, 2010

I loved the high quality of ingredients in this formulation. I have tried many stimulants in my time (I am now 52)to obtain extra energy and stamina, most costing me a fortune and leaving either agro by afternoon, or totally feeling drained. This formulation seems to give me a subtle lift in energy and mood. Again affordable and not available here in Australia (that I know of).

Diet and Energy

Posted by Reviewer2440458 on Oct 18, 2008

An O.K. product. Too much caffeine for my liking but it works to some extent. If you do not have weight to lose it seems pointless. Good for losing weight but not maintaining.

Supercritical Diet & Energy

Posted by Reviewer1287196 on Oct 19, 2010

This product gives me extra energy. I love it and have been using it for about two years. I usually purchase the item from another company and I was not very happy with the purchase from IHerb. The cotton stuck to at least 10 of the pills and they had cotton fluff on them almost as if there was moisture in the bottle.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1746743 on Aug 28, 2008

Again, we are very pleased with this product and will continue to order this from iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »