• New!  Check out the larger size.  Click here
  • Customer Ratings

Proper Focus

Posted by Reviewer2986167 on Jun 06, 2006

Without question, this product has helped me to keep a noticeable calm and focus during what has been one of the most stress packed years of my life. I spite of the storm around me, I've been able to remain calm, rational, and have kept proper perspective on the things that really matter. So much so, that it has actually surprised me at times. A great improvement in my life since first taking this about six months ago.

Good for sleep

Posted by Reviewer2537278 on May 25, 2009

I recently starting taking one softgel before going to sleep and it seems to have improved the quality of my sleep.

very god

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

I have combined it with ginseng. In social situations my voice shakes very badly, so I used this product to help me, but it doenst help alone so much so I decided to combine it with ginseng and its very strong after that ! It reduces generalised anxiety on a very tolerable level, my voice doesnt shake ! But it has some serious side effects on me, under my left eye I have TIK after using this 2-3 days. Its very annoying! So I cant use it anymore. I searched the internet, but I found nothing about this side effect of Tulsi. Even other Tulsi products from other brands caused this side effect.

Maybe too early to tell

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 06, 2010

I've been taking 3/4 capsules/day.I'm onto my second bottle,so far i have'nt noticed any changes.I do believe this product to be of the highest quality so i feel i may just need a few more weeks for it to have a noticable effect.

Stimulating and calming

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Apr 27, 2011

This brand is more potent than others I have tried. Holy Basil has a curious effect in that it can be calming, introspective yet over stimulating if combined with too many other stimulants.