New Chapter, Supercritical Omega-7, 60 Softgels

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer1660369 From France on Mar 30, 2010

I've been taking a sea buckthorn capsule from another supplier for about a year. These equal the strength but the price is cheaper. Therefore, I'm very pleased and it's cheaper for me to use iherb than to order from my usual source in England.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2172723 From Connecticut on Dec 10, 2009

I havent been able to detect a specific difference, but I love the description and feel really good taking it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2517781 From California on Feb 13, 2010

excellent source of alternative omega fatty acid.

Using this product for skin issues

Posted by Reviewer3333125 From California on Mar 30, 2010

I am using this for KP and other skin issues (dry patches) for several months and has eliminated the dry patches I started getting on my back. My KP seems to be improving but mine could have been caused my birth control which created water retention which could be one cause of KP, if that's the case I have to wait for the BC to progressively leave and hope it goes away just as it came.

Omega 7

Posted by Reviewer1347865 From Canada on Jun 23, 2011

Dr. Oz says it is good for skin and hair...at my age, 69, whatever anyone recommends for good skin (especially Dr. Oz) is good enough for me. Haven't had it long enough to really notice a difference, but I do notice my skin is NOT dry...this could be the result of the wettest spring on record in the Northwest.