Very Affective

Posted by Reviewer1946684 on Oct 03, 2010

I was having trouble sleeping at night because of my overactive bladder. I read online that it might be a swolen prostate. I dont like pharmacutical drugs because they put harmful chemicals in your body so I tried the Prostate 5LX. I noticed an instant improvement. This supplement works.

Best Prostate Formula on the market

Posted by Reviewer1764281 on Jun 02, 2011

This is by far the best prostate formula I have ever used... Tried different brands before and always come back to this one....I will take this for the rest of my life as it has helped me tremendously.... Thank You New Chapter and Iherb

great product

Posted by Reviewer2835117 on Feb 03, 2009

good results which i interchange between this product and the Jarrow Formula's prostate optimizer. New Chapter is a great company with some unique product formulations.

In conjunction with the Jarrow product ....

Posted by Reviewer2361366 on Jan 02, 2010

I use this in conjunction with the Saw Palmetto 372 mg. When I stumbled upon using both at the same time I immediately noticed a difference, but using New Chapter alone, I didn't notice a difference at all.

happy prostate

Posted by Reviewer1337349 on Jul 22, 2008

Take this for prostate health my psa levels are very good at 0.8.

Works for Hair Loss and Acne too!

Posted by Reviewer3106133 on Jan 28, 2012

I'm in my early 30s and don't suffer from BPH. I do take New Chapter's Prostate 5LX to prevent BPH onset, but I also take it for two additional reasons. The enzyme involved in BPH, 5-alpha-reductase, can also cause baldness and oily skin (overactive sebaceous glands). My skin has always been oily, and I'd recently begun to notice that my hairline seemed to be receding. I began taking this product about a month ago, and I can say that my skin is now less oily AND that I have noticed significant new growth along my hairline. This really seems to be working! Plan to keep taking this supplement long term.

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

Posted by Reviewer2143927 on Jun 28, 2009

my husband is already able to experience results from this product. We have not been able to try New Chapter before, but you have made it possible with your prices. Thank You!

Making progress

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Aug 01, 2009

My husband has seen some small improvements to his issues since he started this. This is his second bottle of the product so if it wasn't working he wouldn't have had me order it again.

Men Love It

Posted by Reviewer2949566 on Dec 23, 2009

My husband has been taking this product for several years and swears by it.

Prostate 5LX

Posted by Reviewer2473099 on Mar 25, 2008

Newe Chapter, in my opinion, is a meticulous company with fine organic products. I wrote to them to ask questions, they responded right away. I feel that all of their products can be very beneficial to the health of the consumer.