Help with inflamation pain/cramp

Posted by gabemom on Jul 11, 2012

Bought this for my mom after her TKA. Seems to help with the Rheumatoid Athritis and also cramping after the surgery.

A good way to get tumeric

Posted by Reviewer1187160 on May 27, 2008

I've read a lot about this herb. I'm sure it helps with my cardio problems. I also love New Chapter's Zyflamend easy caps.

Can't comment on efficacy, it's too soon to tell.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jul 05, 2011

They are quite palatable, and you only need to take one. I live in a very warm climate, and they7re holding up quite well, no worries about them melting.

Great Service and Product

Posted by Reviewer2947981 on Oct 30, 2008

I have used this product for a long time but this is the first time I purchased it from iHerb. The service was exceptional, I couldn't believe how quickly it came under the standard shipping and I it even cost me less!

Recommended by my Chriopracter

Posted by Reviewer2949566 on Mar 05, 2012

Tumeric cuts down on pain from a swollen joint on my hand.

Turmeric Force

Posted by Reviewer2582376 on Mar 23, 2010

I have been very pleased thus far with this product. I have back issues and also arthritis and it seems to be helping with the pain.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3207333 on Aug 08, 2011

I am young, but work my hands to the bone, so I take this to reduce inflamation. I have a family history of severe arthritis, so I also take it as a precautionary measure. After a few weeks of taking this, I definitely feel a difference in my hands when I wake in the morning.

Too new to me, to tell yet.

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Feb 06, 2011

Too new to me to tell yet. BUt I trust New Chapter, and I sure do need al the help I can get living in New York City surrounded by construction sites and pollution.

turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1059100 on May 04, 2011

recommend turmeric with black pepper

For Life!

Posted by Reviewer1619000 on Apr 02, 2010

I cannot prove it, but I believe this turmeric will aid in preventing cancer; I also use turmeric in cooking as well as its cousin ginger.