New Chapter, Turmeric Force, 72 Softgel Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

No cancer has been found that is not affected by turmeric ♥Visit my iherb page for special reduction and most recommended products

Posted by 4929503942000453154 From California on Jun 08, 2013

I was told that inflammation is the cause of all diseases. With turmeric it helps the body rid inflammation and heal. It is a powerful antioxidant that is also anti-viral and anti-bacterial and it seems to have great potential to fight cancer, especially colorectal cancer. 1. It can inhibit unwanted bacterial action in the stomach and intestine. 2. It is a significant anti-inflammatory. 3. It boosts crucial cellular glutathione levels. 4. It is a powerful antioxidant. 5. It can help prevent liver damage. 6. It can prevent and treat cancer. I caught pneumonia around Christmas which cleared up after a round of antibiotics within a couple of weeks. But for several months, I suffered from severe sinus issues which resulted in the production of copious amounts of phlegm which in turn led to vomiting anytime I ate something, no matter how insignificant - even a donut! There was no allopathic solution and I tried numerous natural anti-inflammatories that I had in my house. Nothing. Finally I tried this. I took one easy to swallow capsule in the morning and one before going to bed. Before I even knew what was happening, no more phlegm, no more coughing, no more hawking up, no more spitting into a bag, no more vomiting! We're talking like 2-3 days at most. It happened so fast, I didn't even know what hit me. This, after several months of suffering! My wife then demanded a bottle because of its wide ranging health benefits. I intend to spread the word. I'll never be without at least one bottle of it! ♥Here are some hints to get special reduction and free products, in particular, YOUR ENTIRE FREE ORDERS from iherb. Visit my blog(from MyPage by clicking My Name above) to find out!