10% Off Orders Over $40!

New Chapter, Wholemega, Wildly Pure, Whole Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

The best Omega product I've ever tried! :)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Sep 10, 2010

before I got to know about iherb, I've bought my New chapter at the one health food store that have New Chapter in Norway. Iherb have great prices and service! Back to the wholeomega: I have a couple of auto immune diseases, that involves stomac and joints, and I've tried a lot of different Omegas. This one is the one I can truly say that I notice a difference in. My skin is softer and without excema and I have less pain problems. I highly recommend this product,New Chapter (lowe their holistic believes due to environment and people)and iherb.

Extra Virgin Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 11, 2009

This is definitely one of the best fish oil supplements. This has a glass bottle and a good cap. It also has 3 antioxidants to help keep it fresh. I take it with lecithin to help maximize absorption. I didn't realize salmon oil had all those other omegas. I still take krill oil occasionally.

new chapter wholemega extra vigin omega rich fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Nov 02, 2009

has all the omega oils necessary for the body. Diffcult to find all these omegas in foods. all are in one capsule.

New Chapter, Wholemega 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer1062456 on Sep 18, 2010

I bought the fish oil for my dad for joint pain. Together with Glucosamine and Boswellin gives a great result in pain reduction.

Great fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2186157 on Sep 30, 2010

One of my relatives uses this product and his blood pressure normalized since taking it regularly.