The best Omega product I've ever tried! :)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Sep 10, 2010

before I got to know about iherb, I've bought my New chapter at the one health food store that have New Chapter in Norway. Iherb have great prices and service! Back to the wholeomega: I have a couple of auto immune diseases, that involves stomac and joints, and I've tried a lot of different Omegas. This one is the one I can truly say that I notice a difference in. My skin is softer and without excema and I have less pain problems. I highly recommend this product,New Chapter (lowe their holistic believes due to environment and people)and iherb.

Cold pressed is best.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Aug 07, 2012

Love that its cold pressed! We have stopped using omegas that are destroid by heat and bad for your body.

Extra Virgin Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 11, 2009

This is definitely one of the best fish oil supplements. This has a glass bottle and a good cap. It also has 3 antioxidants to help keep it fresh. I take it with lecithin to help maximize absorption. I didn't realize salmon oil had all those other omegas. I still take krill oil occasionally.

LOVE NEW CHAPTER!!

Posted by Reviewer1425409 on Mar 15, 2010

I am definitely a fan of New Chapter products, so I wanted to get this. Have googled SO much in regards to fish oil products and definitely feel this one is one of the very best!!

better than regular fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 16, 2011

Taking 2x/day for about 2 weeks now. No problems with stomach upset or fishy taste at all. Have noticed a subtle improvement in mood and softness of skin, taken along with BioSil. Seems to be better than the lower cost fish oil I was taking. I have ordered more already. Hope to see increased benfits over time. Will continue to take.

The best fish oil pills

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Sep 28, 2011

These are the best fish oil pills I've ever tried! They really work! Highly recommended!

A must purchase

Posted by 5383195694563855329 on Jan 06, 2013

No fish taste and has everything u need in fish oil

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Feb 27, 2010

Received a free sample & then ordered full bottle. Great product, not all fish oils are of equal quality. Rich dark oil, unprocessed. Love it.

new chapter wholemega extra vigin omega rich fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Nov 02, 2009

has all the omega oils necessary for the body. Diffcult to find all these omegas in foods. all are in one capsule.

New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer2005192 on Dec 14, 2010

New Chapter items are currently the purest on the market and are highly recommended by my naturopathic physician. Whenever possible I purchase my supplements under the New Chapter brand!