お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

New Chapter, Wholemega, Wildly Pure, Whole Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

The best Omega product I've ever tried! :)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Sep 10, 2010

before I got to know about iherb, I've bought my New chapter at the one health food store that have New Chapter in Norway. Iherb have great prices and service! Back to the wholeomega: I have a couple of auto immune diseases, that involves stomac and joints, and I've tried a lot of different Omegas. This one is the one I can truly say that I notice a difference in. My skin is softer and without excema and I have less pain problems. I highly recommend this product,New Chapter (lowe their holistic believes due to environment and people)and iherb.

Extra Virgin Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 11, 2009

This is definitely one of the best fish oil supplements. This has a glass bottle and a good cap. It also has 3 antioxidants to help keep it fresh. I take it with lecithin to help maximize absorption. I didn't realize salmon oil had all those other omegas. I still take krill oil occasionally.

Cold pressed is best.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Aug 07, 2012

Love that its cold pressed! We have stopped using omegas that are destroid by heat and bad for your body.

LOVE NEW CHAPTER!!

Posted by Reviewer1425409 on Mar 15, 2010

I am definitely a fan of New Chapter products, so I wanted to get this. Have googled SO much in regards to fish oil products and definitely feel this one is one of the very best!!

better than regular fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 16, 2011

Taking 2x/day for about 2 weeks now. No problems with stomach upset or fishy taste at all. Have noticed a subtle improvement in mood and softness of skin, taken along with BioSil. Seems to be better than the lower cost fish oil I was taking. I have ordered more already. Hope to see increased benfits over time. Will continue to take.