10% Off Orders Over $40!

New Chapter, Wholemega, Whole Fish Oil, Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

New Chapter Wholemega fish oil softgels

Posted by Reviewer1479781 on Apr 04, 2011

Really like this company and seems like a great product, except the 1000 mg is a total of all the omegas - 3,6,9 versus 1,000 mg of omega 3"s which is what I really wanted.

Inflammatory, systemic, autoimmune and rheumatic diseases

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 16, 2010

This is the only fish oil that has made a difference when it comes to inflammation. Since I switched from a leading brand to this one inflammation is less severe just as the pain. To control all my inflammatory, systemic, autoimmune, rheumatic diseases: Crohn's, Dercum's, Ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia and diabetes, I also take Zyflamend by the same brand, Green lipped mussel, Omega 7 (by sibu beauty), original silica gel, MSM and Moducare.

Huge capsule size

Posted by Reviewer2253865 on Sep 29, 2011

I haven't used this long enough to know about it's effectiveness but I would like to point out to everyone that the capsules are HUGE. This was and still is quite the problem for me. For only this reason I think I will not be re-ordering.

Wholemega

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Mar 18, 2010

EPA DHA like we should take but suddnenly got dry skin... now take 3-6-9 oil with it

New Chapter, Wholemega, Extra Virgin Omega-Rich Fish Oil, 1000 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2833336 on Mar 23, 2010

Lets see: with this product Dr. Bob who comes on a Phoenix station Saturday morning, recommends New Chapter as quality supplements. He is a little flaky, but does seem to know his business. So I trust some of his recommendations. I can't get everything - I would need an extra storage room for that, so I limit my supplements.