A real revolution in fish Oil by New Chapter!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Apr 26, 2010

I think this is the only Fish Oil on the market that is as close as you can get to eating wild salmon. All of the beneficial Omegas are preserved by the process they use so this unlike any other product. My only request is that New Chapter tries to make this is a Liquid form someday soon. So many people have trouble digesting gelatin capsules, or are fish eating vegetarians who do not like to take bovine softgels, so a Liquid form of the product would be fantasti! If you are already taking a fish oil supplement but are not seeing the results you hoped for, this product is really worth a try.

Wholemega in mega dose

Posted by Reviewer2132798 on Sep 07, 2010

My doctor advised that I double my omega intake. I am having some cholesterol "issues" and refuse to try the statins again. This is easy to take and there are no "fish burps" or nasty aftertaste.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1570950 on Oct 05, 2010

I love this product. I've been looking to take fish oil for a while now, and I've been a fan of New Chapter and I was not disappointed. I love these softgels. You can take them even on an empty stomach and what's best, you don't repeat as much. I Love them!

no back up

Posted by Reviewer1937687 on Aug 01, 2010

great product. no fish taste. great combo of oils

best quality

Posted by estranged on Nov 22, 2010

This is the best fish oil I've ever tried. In fact this is the only real fish oil I've seen in the market. It is food grade, it doesn't need to be purified. Don't worry about low epa and dha, they are marketing tricks of low quality producers.

Wholemega

Posted by Reviewer2167818 on Dec 13, 2009

Great product. No fish aftertaste, burping or stomach upset. New Chapter does it again.

Unbelievable Results within One Week

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Feb 29, 2012

I am believer in nature-based medicine, but I never thought that a product of such quality exists. Short of holding big chunks of cold-water fish (e.g. salmon), and squeezing them down your throat, then this is the best product for you. To cut a long-story short, it is sufficient to say that I moved to lower prescription glasses within eight days of using this product. I moved from -2 to -1.5 within eight days. Moreover, what is amazing about this product is that I used it as instructed on the bottle (just two caps). I used massive amounts of fish oil before (different brands), and never got such great results even after three months of continues use. The difference here that this Fish Oil is WHOLE, and of very high quality. Amazing.

price is too high

Posted by Reviewer1903524 on Jan 27, 2012

it is a great product, a bit pricey

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2033526 on Oct 27, 2011

What I can say about this product, the product with best quality, started to feel difference after one week of using, good feeling, good mood, charging me every day. Thank you IHerb for this product! Will buy again :)

Improved my eyesight!

Posted by lisachernow on Dec 30, 2011

I have long taken fish oil for cholesterol; when I switched to this brand, my age-related near-sightedness reduced and I had to go back to reading glasses of 1 - 1.25 or 1.50l my 1.75 and 2.00 reading glasses were too strong!