Wholemega in mega dose

Posted by Reviewer2132798 on Sep 07, 2010

My doctor advised that I double my omega intake. I am having some cholesterol "issues" and refuse to try the statins again. This is easy to take and there are no "fish burps" or nasty aftertaste.

no back up

Posted by Reviewer1937687 on Aug 01, 2010

great product. no fish taste. great combo of oils

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2211416 on Apr 22, 2010

I don't think 10 days went by before I was already noticing a huge improvement in my knees and other achey joints. Will have to wait to see the results in labwork. I was so delighted at work that 2 coworkers started on it too.

Totally Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2383091 on May 08, 2010

I switched from taking Krill oil to this Wild Caught Salmon Oil and it has really help with my severe menstral pain. This is a wonderful product and I will continue to take it. Thanks to IHerb for keeping thier prices so reasonable.

best quality

Posted by estranged on Nov 22, 2010

This is the best fish oil I've ever tried. In fact this is the only real fish oil I've seen in the market. It is food grade, it doesn't need to be purified. Don't worry about low epa and dha, they are marketing tricks of low quality producers.

not just another fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2682263 on Apr 19, 2010

This is the best product in it's class. It comes highly recommended by my physician

Helps with blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Jan 17, 2010

I am a type 2 diabetic and my blood sugar was too high despite taking 3 prescription medications. I started taking this along with a product called Blood Sugar High from Crystal Star, and Glucofit by Now Foods, and my blood sugars are now in the 90 - 100 range when fasting. I was even able to stop taking one of the prescription medications for blood sugar.

Tastes good but very pricey

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 28, 2014

This medication is supposed to be better than the cheaper kind. Now that New Chapter has been taken over by Procter and Gamble, the makers of Tide and Crest, I am wondering whether these pills will go down in quality. The new directors also are a part of weapons manufacture, so I don't expect much ethics from them. The cheaper brand smelled a little rancid, so this is an improvement. Also the bottled molecular distilled oil tastes and smells good, is cheap, but not in pill form. Since New Chapter was taken over by Procter & Gamble, I am a little insecure about taking a "gamble" in consuming these. It is a little like buying Chinese bone china instead of Wedgewood. Both are made from the same ingredients, but the Wedgewood is heated for 36 hours at 2700F for about 39 hours, while the Chinese "equivalent" is heated at 600F for only 3 1/2 hours. This saves the manufacturer big money, but the cups chip easily. Wonder what ends up "chipping" in my body. Is it a "Gamble"?

Wholemega

Posted by Reviewer2167818 on Dec 13, 2009

Great product. No fish aftertaste, burping or stomach upset. New Chapter does it again.

Unbelievable Results within One Week

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Feb 29, 2012

I am believer in nature-based medicine, but I never thought that a product of such quality exists. Short of holding big chunks of cold-water fish (e.g. salmon), and squeezing them down your throat, then this is the best product for you. To cut a long-story short, it is sufficient to say that I moved to lower prescription glasses within eight days of using this product. I moved from -2 to -1.5 within eight days. Moreover, what is amazing about this product is that I used it as instructed on the bottle (just two caps). I used massive amounts of fish oil before (different brands), and never got such great results even after three months of continues use. The difference here that this Fish Oil is WHOLE, and of very high quality. Amazing.