A very high quality fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2801842 on Jan 08, 2010

No unpleasant aftertaste. Improvement noticed in arthritis condition.

great fish oil source

Posted by Reviewer1554304 on Apr 01, 2010

New addition to daily vitamins. Like claims but too pricy to be only source of fish oil caps.

Improved my eyesight!

Posted by lisachernow on Dec 30, 2011

I have long taken fish oil for cholesterol; when I switched to this brand, my age-related near-sightedness reduced and I had to go back to reading glasses of 1 - 1.25 or 1.50l my 1.75 and 2.00 reading glasses were too strong!

Trusted name brand

Posted by Reviewer1870285 on Jan 09, 2012

New Chapter is a brand name that i trust and have used for many years. I have used these fish oils for some years and feel the quality is good.

price is too high

Posted by Reviewer1903524 on Jan 27, 2012

it is a great product, a bit pricey

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2033526 on Oct 27, 2011

What I can say about this product, the product with best quality, started to feel difference after one week of using, good feeling, good mood, charging me every day. Thank you IHerb for this product! Will buy again :)

Great product, but no longer taking this

Posted by marlenelet on Oct 24, 2013

I took this while I was breastfeeding. It made my skin smooth and smoothen the keratosis pilaris that I have on my thighs. I developed cavities post pregnancy and breastfeeding so I switched to cod liver oil instead, which helps a lot in reversing them. You're welcome to visit MyPage for more product reviews.

Alaskin salmon a must!!!

Posted by 5455430501090369369 on Sep 03, 2015

This made by blood work change for the better after only one month of use! I originally used the regular omega 3 with epa and dha and it had no effect at all. Switching to the special alaskin salmon made a huge difference!! I will be using this product forever!

Best

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Jun 15, 2016

I have taken this fish oil for many years. I feel it is the best out there. I have absolutely no fish taste and no problems with it. I would never be without this fish oil.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1799305 on Oct 05, 2010

Excellent product outstanding prices and fast delivery!!!!