Fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Sep 04, 2009

Very good fish oil for increased energy Thanks

Wow it really works on bad cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1789342 on Aug 25, 2010

Ok I just wanted to update people I bought this last month and my husband had his bloodwork done in july before taking this product and again in august 1 month later and his Triglycerides went from 149 to 89 and his LDL went from 121 to 103....pretty good huh...however his HDL went down too which i'm confused about went from 47 to 39...but overall I think getting the bad ones down was the most important thing!

New Chapter, Wholemega 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer1062456 on Sep 18, 2010

I prefer the fish oil to plant based oil and like New Chapter's products so I have choosen this one. I can see the difference in my skin, hair and nails already after taking it for 2 months.

Inflammatory, systemic, autoimmune and rheumatic diseases

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 16, 2010

This is the only fish oil that has made a difference when it comes to inflammation. Since I switched from a leading brand to this one inflammation is less severe just as the pain. To control all my inflammatory, systemic, autoimmune, rheumatic diseases: Crohn's, Dercum's, Ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia and diabetes, I also take Zyflamend by the same brand, Green lipped mussel, Omega 7 (by sibu beauty), original silica gel, MSM and Moducare.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1984807 on Dec 30, 2010

New Chapter¨s Omega is the the best omega product in the world. Period. Pristine fish oil.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3112070 on Mar 08, 2012

These are a bit more expensive than other fish oils on the market, but the quality is superb. iHerb offers competitive pricing making repeat purchases more affordable. I would purchase again.

Omega-Rich Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2591075 on Jan 29, 2012

This is by far the best source of Omega oil out there! I cannot find all three combined anywhere else. The price is great and there is no bad after -taste.

Can't Say

Posted by DAB598 on Feb 05, 2012

I feel fine. I felt fine taking a cheaper brand. I'm going back to the cheaper brand.

The best !!

Posted by Reviewer1813476 on Feb 06, 2012

This is the only brand who helps for my joint.

ok