Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1799305 on Oct 05, 2010

Excellent product outstanding prices and fast delivery!!!!

Terrible Fish Burps and Epigastric pain

Posted by Reviewer2064882 on Aug 26, 2010

I've taken many different types of Fish Oil, and have never had such bad indigestion as I have had with these. Will never buy again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2898691 on Oct 12, 2009

I have been taken these for a few months and I have noticed a difference in my health. I love them

The only brand I trust

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Apr 20, 2011

Although I don't notice any effect New Chapter Wholemega is the only fish oil I trust. Update: As I never consume sugar or other refined carbonhydrates I really don't need fish oil because I discovered that these liquids are responsible for irregular heart beats and palpitations. They just thin my blood too much. Actually it felt like I was having a heart attack and a stroke! It made me wake up at night with strange feelings. If you eat a healthy diet you probably don't need fish oil. It's just for people who consume sugar an processed foods with disbalanced ratio's of omega 3 & 6.

like this product

Posted by SonyaWorley on Oct 09, 2009

read the science behind it. you will never take another fish oil!

Fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Sep 04, 2009

Very good fish oil for increased energy Thanks

New Chapter, Wholemega 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer1062456 on Sep 18, 2010

I prefer the fish oil to plant based oil and like New Chapter's products so I have choosen this one. I can see the difference in my skin, hair and nails already after taking it for 2 months.

Wow it really works on bad cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1789342 on Aug 25, 2010

Ok I just wanted to update people I bought this last month and my husband had his bloodwork done in july before taking this product and again in august 1 month later and his Triglycerides went from 149 to 89 and his LDL went from 121 to 103....pretty good huh...however his HDL went down too which i'm confused about went from 47 to 39...but overall I think getting the bad ones down was the most important thing!

New Chapter Wholemega fish oil softgels

Posted by Reviewer1479781 on Apr 04, 2011

Really like this company and seems like a great product, except the 1000 mg is a total of all the omegas - 3,6,9 versus 1,000 mg of omega 3"s which is what I really wanted.

Inflammatory, systemic, autoimmune and rheumatic diseases

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 16, 2010

This is the only fish oil that has made a difference when it comes to inflammation. Since I switched from a leading brand to this one inflammation is less severe just as the pain. To control all my inflammatory, systemic, autoimmune, rheumatic diseases: Crohn's, Dercum's, Ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia and diabetes, I also take Zyflamend by the same brand, Green lipped mussel, Omega 7 (by sibu beauty), original silica gel, MSM and Moducare.