Product rating

Posted by Reviewer2722870 on Jun 26, 2011

New Chapter prodcut are the most excellent products you can get. This is great for everyone, especially for people with heart problems. These are clean and cannot compare to any other Omega products. I love the taste thereof as well.

very good omega fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1787660 on Jun 07, 2011

This product is clearly best I've tried. Quality of this product can be seen on that it has no "fish after taste" when it starts to melt.

Posted by Reviewer1130429 on Jun 04, 2011

soft gel

Posted by Reviewer3282593 on May 13, 2011

Nice east to swallow gels.

too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1086201 on May 11, 2011

so far it works like every other fish oil

We like it very much

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 26, 2011

Great price because of the special when purchased together with the 500mg one.

The only brand I trust

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Apr 20, 2011

Although I don't notice any effect New Chapter Wholemega is the only fish oil I trust. Update: As I never consume sugar or other refined carbonhydrates I really don't need fish oil because I discovered that these liquids are responsible for irregular heart beats and palpitations. They just thin my blood too much. Actually it felt like I was having a heart attack and a stroke! It made me wake up at night with strange feelings. If you eat a healthy diet you probably don't need fish oil. It's just for people who consume sugar an processed foods with disbalanced ratio's of omega 3 & 6.

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2835478 on Apr 17, 2011

Just make sure you take this BEFORE you eat a big meal...or you'll be burping up fish oil all day!

New Chapter Wholemega fish oil softgels

Posted by Reviewer1479781 on Apr 04, 2011

Really like this company and seems like a great product, except the 1000 mg is a total of all the omegas - 3,6,9 versus 1,000 mg of omega 3"s which is what I really wanted.

This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer1148489 on Mar 30, 2011

This is the first fish oil supplement I've found that does not create that "fishy burp". I tend to rely on caution when taking any kind of supplement, so I don't take the full recommended dosage, but I have no doubt that I wouldn't have a problem with them if I did.