New Chapter, Wholemega, Whole Fish Oil, Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

Wholemega Rich Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1033404 From Texas on Apr 17, 2010

I love your product. Have taken Fish Oil in the past but never had results this quick. It helps with arthritis, good for cell renewal, cardiovascular, and helps your hair grow super fast. What I love about this product is the purity. I started taking it the day it arrived. Will order again! Mahaley Campbell

inefficient and expensive

Posted by Reviewer2280078 From Greece on Jul 12, 2011

Try fermented cod liver oil. Much more vitamin D, EPA and DHA, vitamin K (due to fermentation) and also huge amounts of natural vitamin A, that all fish oils lack. Also, since mercury and many other toxicities are water soluble, are stored in the muscle part of the fish not the liver (the liver is not a place for storage anyway) and so cod liver oil would be much safer that any other fish oil as far as heavy metals are concrned. And it's a great value for money.

Terrible Fish Burps and Epigastric pain

Posted by Reviewer2064882 From Colorado on Aug 26, 2010

I've taken many different types of Fish Oil, and have never had such bad indigestion as I have had with these. Will never buy again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2898691 From Texas on Oct 12, 2009

I have been taken these for a few months and I have noticed a difference in my health. I love them

The only brand I trust

Posted by Reviewer2106073 From Netherlands on Apr 20, 2011

Although I don't notice any effect New Chapter Wholemega is the only fish oil I trust. Update: As I never consume sugar or other refined carbonhydrates I really don't need fish oil because I discovered that these liquids are responsible for irregular heart beats and palpitations. They just thin my blood too much. Actually it felt like I was having a heart attack and a stroke! It made me wake up at night with strange feelings. If you eat a healthy diet you probably don't need fish oil. It's just for people who consume sugar an processed foods with disbalanced ratio's of omega 3 & 6.