New Chapter, Wholemega, Whole Fish Oil, Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon, 1000 mg, 144 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

Very pleased

Posted by odereviews on Mar 30, 2013

I'm happy that I have found this product. I've been looking blindly for cheap omega products with high EPA ratio. This has left a much better overall feeling, compared to other fish oil products I have tried. For those who are looking for quality natural fish oil product. I highly recommend trying this. Great price & quality ratio.

Whole fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Jul 02, 2013

I like the idea that this fish oil pill is whole Salmon and wild caught. I have no after taste, or burps when I take it. Have used it before, and found a great buy here, on iherb