i expect it to be very good

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Jan 02, 2014

I ordered two bottles straight..I dont drink it long enough to see any improvement..I really like the list of ingredients and Im sure its great.my skin its worse but its from all the sweets I eat lately Im not surprissed.I should take it at least 3 months.

New Chapter, Organics, Zinc Food Complex, 60 Tablets

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 26, 2013

I see complains about stomach aches. Yes, my man was experiencing it, too! For me its ok, although we both have sensitive stomachs. I must end this product myself. Its sad, because my man lacks these elements, too.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Zinc is es sential for good health and widely known for boosting our immune system. It is also proven to reduce the duration of colds, support cell division, pro motes healing, support healthy male function, support fertility, preventing aromatization (converting of testosterone to estrogen), important for prostate health, an antioxidant, responsible for more than 100 enzyme activities, regulates DNA, RNA, insulin production, neces sary for optimum brain function and many others! It’s one of the most es sential mineral we require. This product is great as it is organic and free of pesticides etc. It also uses a durable glas s bottle. I have accidently dropped at more than 1 metre in height before. It simply hit the ground and rolls away without breaking. Glas s bottle does not leech toxic gas ses and also better at preventing oxygen from entering the bottle. The best part is that the product delivers the zinc in whole foods instead of manufactured in a chemical lab. It is highly bioavailable and does not cause stomach upset. This is highly beneficial when I start to fall sick. I can take as many as up to 5 tablets on empty stomach and it will curb the sicknes s at its buds without any side effects. The products come with significant amount of other immune boosters. Note that since copper requires the same amino acid as zinc for absorption, it might be wise to either take copper supplement or simply just take this tablet on an empty stomach instead of with food. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. The product does not contain magnesium stearate thought it uses silica as flow agents and contains binders as well. Pricewise, this is the best value for money for food based zinc! If you want a flow agent free, binder free, vegan capsules, you can try Garden of Life, Raw Zinc. Or you can MegaFood which is also vegan. Note that they are more expensive as well. Personally, it’s up to your choice. Check out my page for more reviews!

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 02, 2013

Excellent!!

mistake in the description

Posted by AlexeyAndreev on Jun 22, 2013

cons: Immune Support Blend worse, zinc less; pros: copper; no need to Lactobacilli here

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Nov 23, 2012

Good for mens health and this is the best.

Fave!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012

This is now my favorite zinc supplement, and I'm sticking to it!

The only zinc my stomach can handle!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

The name says it all!

Good immune booster

Posted by Jarousek on Mar 12, 2012

I got a common cold after my trip abroad, and one of the remedies I have been using is Zinc complex. I feel better every day; I believe this product definitely helps.

Just started using

Posted by naturalweightloss on Jan 10, 2012

and woke up refreshed first time in years! Very much recommended.