Sound Rest

Posted by Reviewer2915074 on May 19, 2008

I love using my Zyfamend PM when fibromyalgia pain and restlessness keep me from falling asleep or waking in the middle of the night. I'm guaranteed a good nights sleep after I take 1-2 capsules. I let a friend use it when we traveled together on business recently and she just asked how she can buy her own because she can't believe she can take something that's non-narcotic to help her sleep and it works!

Highly Recommend!!

Posted by Reviewer2662711 on Jun 08, 2009

I highly recommend this product! I recently switched to Zyflamend after using Zyflamend PM for several months. It was after switching that I realized how well it actually worked. One thing I noticed is good dreams using Zyflamend PM. Zyflamend PM is an excellent combination of an inflammation/sleep aid product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1590182 on Jul 11, 2008

I have trouble sleeping and was on prescription sleep medication (Ambien), until some strange incidents occurred, such as sleep-walking/talking. I looked for an alternative solution, and of all the products I tried, this has worked like a charm. No side effects and I sleep very well.

Controls Fibromyalgia at Night

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Dec 01, 2008

For pain caused by fibromyalgia, I take the original Zyflamend at breakfast and lunch, then Zyflamend PM at dinner and bedtime. I recommend these products to anyone who is struggling with the chronic pain of fibromyalgia.

Zyflamend PM

Posted by Reviewer1858703 on Jul 11, 2009

I have been taking Zyflamend for about ten years, which I think is about as long as it has been on the market. So it was a familiar product when I ordered it from IHerb, and I knew it was excellent. IHerb's price makes it even better.

Zzzzzz's for me

Posted by Reviewer1903894 on Jun 07, 2009

Drift quickly back to sleep after waking due to disturbance (use bathroom or noises). Dreams intensified. Body aches & pains eased while I sleep. I take with 6 oz water 30 minutes before bedtime.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2214705 on Jun 01, 2006

This product has done wonders as an anti-inflammatory agent, helped with pain & muscle soreness and generally improved my well being. It also helps with getting a good nights sleep.

Zyflamend PM

Posted by Reviewer2653055 on Mar 01, 2009

This capsules really have helped my husband's arthritis that he has in his neck, legs and back. Thank you

very good for those who have sleeping problems

Posted by 5514441740105682138 on Dec 07, 2013

The first night I ate this, it gave me such deep sleep that I haven't had for such a long time. However, it didn't work for my hubby so I guess it depends on individuals.

FANTASTIC SLEEP AID!!!

Posted by LoisAmedee on Aug 11, 2006

This is the best sleep aid I have ever used! No groggy feeling in the morning. Works on people who have tried everything else! This is definately worth a try!