Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

New Chapter, Zyflamend Nighttime, 60 Softgels

Sound Rest

Posted by Reviewer2915074 on May 19, 2008

I love using my Zyfamend PM when fibromyalgia pain and restlessness keep me from falling asleep or waking in the middle of the night. I'm guaranteed a good nights sleep after I take 1-2 capsules. I let a friend use it when we traveled together on business recently and she just asked how she can buy her own because she can't believe she can take something that's non-narcotic to help her sleep and it works!

Highly Recommend!!

Posted by Reviewer2662711 on Jun 08, 2009

I highly recommend this product! I recently switched to Zyflamend after using Zyflamend PM for several months. It was after switching that I realized how well it actually worked. One thing I noticed is good dreams using Zyflamend PM. Zyflamend PM is an excellent combination of an inflammation/sleep aid product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1590182 on Jul 11, 2008

I have trouble sleeping and was on prescription sleep medication (Ambien), until some strange incidents occurred, such as sleep-walking/talking. I looked for an alternative solution, and of all the products I tried, this has worked like a charm. No side effects and I sleep very well.

Controls Fibromyalgia at Night

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Dec 01, 2008

For pain caused by fibromyalgia, I take the original Zyflamend at breakfast and lunch, then Zyflamend PM at dinner and bedtime. I recommend these products to anyone who is struggling with the chronic pain of fibromyalgia.

Zyflamend PM

Posted by Reviewer1858703 on Jul 11, 2009

I have been taking Zyflamend for about ten years, which I think is about as long as it has been on the market. So it was a familiar product when I ordered it from IHerb, and I knew it was excellent. IHerb's price makes it even better.