New Chapter, Zyflamend Whole Body, 120 Softgels

Brilliant herbal anti-inflamatory

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Great natural anti inflammatory. I take these for bad knees and sore hands. Notice the difference when I run out and the aches start up again. Also have more energy and just feel better when I take this. So many diseases are linked to inflammation that this can only help maintain health generally. New Chapter products are of the highest quality and purity. 2014 Update very disappointed that Ireland no longer allows this product. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Very good for mild to moderate inflammation.

Posted by DaveJF on Jun 27, 2012

Used for 3 months w/ no side-effects for me other than mild stomach discomfort if taken on an empty stomach (however the package directions are clear to take this product with food).

This is my new "keeper"

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Sep 15, 2011

I love the Zyflamend. I was without them for 3 weeks...hopefully that won't happen again. I can say I am spoiled. My favorite anti-inflammatory. Works wonders on my hands & shoulders(hairdressing).

Great

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jan 06, 2012

I love New Chapter. All the ingredients are from whole foods. I take them especially to recover from a good workout and I do feel that it has helped me recover faster without pain.

Great anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2471528 on Oct 06, 2010

My acupuncturist recommended I take Zyflamend to reduce inflammation. Due to a sensitive stomach, I worked up from the Zyflamend Easy Caps (smaller capsule, smaller dose) to the Softgels over time. With this in my regime, I no longer need prescription anti-inflammatory - much better for me in the long run.