10% Off Orders Over $40!

New Chapter, Zyflamend Whole Body, 120 Softgels

Good For Inflamatory Issues

Posted by Reviewer1734025 on May 04, 2010

Recent research seems to point to inflammation as a major cause of health issues. This product has what's needed to reduce that. It's pretty easy to take and New Chapter products have always been good to me.

Brilliant herbal anti-inflamatory

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Great natural anti inflammatory. I take these for bad knees and sore hands. Notice the difference when I run out and the aches start up again. Also have more energy and just feel better when I take this. So many diseases are linked to inflammation that this can only help maintain health generally. New Chapter products are of the highest quality and purity. 2014 Update very disappointed that Ireland no longer allows this product. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Very good for mild to moderate inflammation.

Posted by DaveJF on Jun 27, 2012

Used for 3 months w/ no side-effects for me other than mild stomach discomfort if taken on an empty stomach (however the package directions are clear to take this product with food).

This is my new "keeper"

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Sep 15, 2011

I love the Zyflamend. I was without them for 3 weeks...hopefully that won't happen again. I can say I am spoiled. My favorite anti-inflammatory. Works wonders on my hands & shoulders(hairdressing).

Great

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jan 06, 2012

I love New Chapter. All the ingredients are from whole foods. I take them especially to recover from a good workout and I do feel that it has helped me recover faster without pain.