July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Zyflamend Whole Body, 120 Softgels

Very good for mild to moderate inflammation.

Posted by DaveJF on Jun 27, 2012

Used for 3 months w/ no side-effects for me other than mild stomach discomfort if taken on an empty stomach (however the package directions are clear to take this product with food).

This is my new "keeper"

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Sep 15, 2011

I love the Zyflamend. I was without them for 3 weeks...hopefully that won't happen again. I can say I am spoiled. My favorite anti-inflammatory. Works wonders on my hands & shoulders(hairdressing).

Great

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jan 06, 2012

I love New Chapter. All the ingredients are from whole foods. I take them especially to recover from a good workout and I do feel that it has helped me recover faster without pain.

Great anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2471528 on Oct 06, 2010

My acupuncturist recommended I take Zyflamend to reduce inflammation. Due to a sensitive stomach, I worked up from the Zyflamend Easy Caps (smaller capsule, smaller dose) to the Softgels over time. With this in my regime, I no longer need prescription anti-inflammatory - much better for me in the long run.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 16, 2010

This tonic actually works pretty well. I didnt take it for very long because i hated the taste of it. Im sensitive to tastes and smells, for some reason I get nauseous. I will save it for a flare up. Ive also discovored how much destressing, relaxation and positivity improves the pain and energy in my body so much that I practially feel totally healed! Even still i would definately recommend this product!:)