can't tell

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on May 31, 2010

I have been taking for about a month now. Can't tell if it is helping or not. Easy caps are easier on your stomach than large gels.

zyflamed

Posted by Reviewer2884380 on Jul 20, 2010

softgel being smaller a lot easier to swallow glass bottles do not travel well and broke unfortunately as glass beter for environment perhaps some kind of ziploc would be better or coloured bottles like the pharmacy uses to help preserve the product would be better

Not getting the hype...

Posted by Reviewer2957988 on Sep 18, 2010

I ordered these in addition to Zymactive as a recommended combo by other reviewers but I am going to give these a 'neutral' for not noticably helping or harming. Would not pay for again.

Curry armpits

Posted by Reviewer2752113 on Sep 15, 2011

Can't tell whether it's working but have faint whiff of curry under my arms every day!

The jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Apr 24, 2012

I wish I could get to the six caps a day but i can't, this product upsets my stomach. 3 is all I can manage which is only half the recommended daily dosage. I believe it helped me some, more energy for sure but I bought it for inflammatory pain and the half dose hasn't helped that. Wrote to New Chapter for advise about the stomach issues and they advised trying the veggie caps and sprinkling on my food. I will try this next order. Meantime I have just begun using Dr's Best Serrapeptase, as I like the reviews. I will post a review on both products later.

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1049557 on Nov 18, 2007

I like this product.

Relieves pain

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Feb 18, 2009

This works to relieve pain but only temporarily as with all pain relievers. It irritated my kidneys, so I had to discontinue use.