Zyflamend Helps Reduce Inflammation and Nixes Pain!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Zyflamend is a great product to help reduce inflammation. I started to have a few aches and pains until I started to take Zyflamend. It is nice that these caps are tiny so they are easy to swallow. Inflammation is the cause of so many health problems so I appreciate that I can reduce my risks by using this product.

perfect for arthritis

Posted by 5579214021714679140 on Nov 26, 2014

my mother is taking it for years now. when she stops, the pain of arthritis comes back immediately.

Ilona

Posted by 5426053960123424419 on Mar 05, 2014

Gyulladások esetén, láz esetén ezt vetem be antibiotikum helyett.

Posted by 5621909963744065211 on Jan 11, 2014

colitis miatt kezdtem el szedni. 1 éve egészséges vagyok, köszönöm.

Zyflamend tiny caps

Posted by 5534960857037143939 on Nov 22, 2013

so much easier than the big horse pills!

New Chapter, Zyflamend

Posted by 4708031568891714514 on Aug 20, 2013

This is an excellent product. I remember walking into a health store asking the clerk if she had anything for horrible joint aches. Days later, I was on Zyflammend and my aches went away. I've recommended this product since that day to everyone I know.

Zyflamend

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Jan 12, 2013

Great product, will probably just get the ordinary size capsules next time.

Teeny tiny pills are easy to swallow and extremely effective for pain and inflammation

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 30, 2012

I bought these by "mistake" for a friend when the New Chapter line was on special. I had been using Zyflamend for a year or so and knew how effective they were, so when her knees started acting up and getting inflamed I thought Zyflamend would help. The "mistake" was not realizing these were the EasyCaps. I am going to start ordering them for myself instead of the WholeBody softgels I have been taking. The pills are so small and easy to swallow, yet still pack a strong punch against pain and inflammation. Heal well!

Helped with tailbone pain and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2376010 on Dec 30, 2011

I take this for general inflammation, and tailbone pain in particular. I've also changed my diet for the better, greatly reducing my intake of refined sugars and flours. I had chronic tailbone pain for over a year. Zyflamend has helped me get rid of it, almost entirely. I will take this supplement off and on for the rest of my life. Love it.

All OK

Posted by Reviewer1494049 on Dec 12, 2011

Good shipment, good product, all OK.