Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2685081 on Oct 20, 2008

Reduces inflamation, helps arthritis symptoms.

Seems really good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Aug 27, 2008

This seems to be helping both the wife and myself with nagging aches and pains. At 68 and physically active, I have no aches anywhere. It took just a few weeks before I noticed I was pain free. The wife too has gotten rid of bad shoulder pain on her left side that had persisted for a year and was getting worse. Now, the pain is 99% gone and she's so happy. She works in a factory doing assembly work using the same motions and muscles every day. Now she doesn't dread going to work.

love this one

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Aug 10, 2008

took this for a muscle strain. I feel much better with this vs. motrin. Does the job and is good for you

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2551336 on Aug 08, 2008

I like the smaller softgels. After trial and error now taking 3/day. I like it for noticeably reducing joint inflammation in my hands. Quite amazing!

Excellent Anti-Inflamation product

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jul 31, 2008

Excellent product for relief of arthritic inflammation. Began experiencing trouble swallowing. Changed to smaller pills, which only means taking two softgels three times daily instead of two larger tabs twice daily. Same content. Incredible relief. Highly recommend.

JACK EFIRD

Posted by Reviewer1586676 on Jul 31, 2008

good

New chapter, Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer1607657 on Jul 17, 2008

Zyflamend is a very good product and seems to relieve joint pain over time. the only problem I have is with the softgel cap or any softgel cap, I have allergies with any gelcap so next time I will order the vegecap. Also, iHerb is always on time with their delivery. iHerb is the only place I would order any vitamins on the interent. Thanks again iHerb for your great service!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2089514 on Jun 28, 2008

I love this stuff. It eases my aches and pains and it lowered my blood sugar and stabilized my asthma.

zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2853729 on May 28, 2008

great for what ails ya

No more knee pain

Posted by Reviewer1187160 on May 27, 2008

I walk a lot and take the stairs in the morning. I can tell the difference when I don't take my zyflamend. Try it. iherb has the best prices! Jerry-Bend, OR