Posted by 5621909963744065211 on Jan 11, 2014

colitis miatt kezdtem el szedni. 1 éve egészséges vagyok, köszönöm.

Ilona

Posted by 5426053960123424419 on Mar 05, 2014

Gyulladások esetén, láz esetén ezt vetem be antibiotikum helyett.

perfect for arthritis

Posted by 5579214021714679140 on Nov 26, 2014

my mother is taking it for years now. when she stops, the pain of arthritis comes back immediately.

Excellent service and product prices

Posted by Reviewer2198408 on Oct 06, 2011

Good price for the product, excellent service and fast delivery. I will definitely order again from IHerb in the future and will recommend it to other people.

All OK

Posted by Reviewer1494049 on Dec 12, 2011

Good shipment, good product, all OK.

Helped with tailbone pain and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2376010 on Dec 30, 2011

I take this for general inflammation, and tailbone pain in particular. I've also changed my diet for the better, greatly reducing my intake of refined sugars and flours. I had chronic tailbone pain for over a year. Zyflamend has helped me get rid of it, almost entirely. I will take this supplement off and on for the rest of my life. Love it.

Sin dolor

Posted by Reviewer3156731 on Feb 21, 2011

Este es un buen antiinflamatorio,se lo he recomendado a una persona que casi no podía caminar por su dolor y en pocos días empezó a hacer vida casi normal y con otro ánimo,lo recomiendo ampliamente.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1915670 on Jan 31, 2011

I use these for my dog. Nice size for dosage.

Fabulous Product

Posted by Reviewer3278399 on Feb 09, 2011

Well, I cannot say enough about this product. I have been taking it since Aug of 2010. When I started taking it I had inflamation on both of my knees so bad that you could not define wether or not I even had a kneecap. Now I have definition and much more mobility. I am continuing with it because I know how long it takes for natural products take to sometimes take effect. I am holding out for no pain!!

New Chapter Zyflamend caps

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Feb 11, 2011

i have taken them for 3weeks now and i can squat down to feed the cat just like the "olde days" when i was young! lol i am definitely looking forward to increased flexibility after my exercise and LESS stiffness and soreness-- i will recommend this product to anyone who is having stiffness, soreness and lack of flexibility.