Good for those suffering from chronic stress

Posted by Reviewer3334552 on Feb 26, 2009

I found that this supplement is helpful for those suffering from chronic mental stress.

Wished they had been more open

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Jan 17, 2012

about disclosure on side effects. I have a sensitive stomach. Product caused a lot of irritation.

zyflamend "Works"

Posted by Reviewer1429897 on Sep 12, 2007

I had a knee replacement in the past, and I was given medication for pain,postsurgically. I took the pain medication for a few months, but it had so many side effects that I stopped. I hate taking medication, therefore, I decided to try the herbal prep, zyflamend, and it worked very very well. I had taken it in the pre-surgical time for minor arthritis, but I had no clue as to how it would work after surgery. I even shared some tablets with a friend of mine who has arthritis, and she said it helped her tremendously (I gave her the night-time valerian zyflamend). Thanks for being a provider of such a useful blend of herbs!!

Great joint relief!

Posted by Reviewer2665817 on Nov 06, 2007

Can't take aspirin as an anti-inflamatory so I needed to find something for my arthritis. THIS IS IT! Since I started taking Zyflamend I have more freedom of movement and the joint stiffness has diminished greatly. I would recommend this for aspirin sensitive people or others who cannot take aspirin because of interaction with other drugs such as Warfarin (Coumadin).

Monthly Pain

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jan 30, 2008

Serves to relieve monthly, female cramping.

Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Oct 17, 2007

Great product - I have used it for inflammation problems and felt a difference once I started using it.

Not for those with ulcers

Posted by Reviewer1120434 on Jan 24, 2012

I bought this because I was looking for a painkiller I can use while in treatment for an ulcer, and was told it is safe for ulcers; it is not. I've had a serious relapse, so if you've got a sensitive stomach, avoid zyflamend.

Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2771203 on Jan 29, 2008

Have taken for years now and is a real fix for the lower back pain that I have. If I do have a flare up it only last for a few days. In the past was prescribed steriods with no lasting effect and then I was threatened with an operation. This product works GREAT!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jan 23, 2007

I have lost cartilage over much of my body but my stomach would not tolerate any kind of NSAIDS. This product always agrees with me and has kept me mobile and comfortable.

No more knee pain

Posted by Reviewer1187160 on May 27, 2008

I walk a lot and take the stairs in the morning. I can tell the difference when I don't take my zyflamend. Try it. iherb has the best prices! Jerry-Bend, OR