July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Zyflamend, Whole Body, Tiny Caps, 180 Softgels

Zyflamend EasyCaps, softgels

Posted by Reviewer1716850 on Nov 01, 2007

I was lax about taking my vitamins this summer; the first thing I noticed was my sore joints. Within two days of resuming Zyflamend, I had little or no pain. Without the Zyflamend, I could not raise my arm above my shoulder.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Dec 17, 2006

I have tried every kind of anti-inflammitory I could find. Nothing worked until now. I have never felt better in my life. The suffering I was enduring due to a broken back & many other issues, is virtually gone. I recomend this product to all with any kind of inflammation. You will be more than pleased.

Excellent Anti-Inflamation product

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jul 31, 2008

Excellent product for relief of arthritic inflammation. Began experiencing trouble swallowing. Changed to smaller pills, which only means taking two softgels three times daily instead of two larger tabs twice daily. Same content. Incredible relief. Highly recommend.

Simply excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1949018 on Feb 11, 2009

I have tried glucosamine sulphate, which was ok, tried sam-e, which was fine, but no comparison to this product. I rarely, if ever, experience joint pain since I began using this. It took about six weeks to really become fully effective, but after that the pain was completely gone. Now, I just couldn't and wouldn't want to ever be without it.

Good for those suffering from chronic stress

Posted by Reviewer3334552 on Feb 26, 2009

I found that this supplement is helpful for those suffering from chronic mental stress.