Not for those with ulcers

Posted by Reviewer1120434 on Jan 24, 2012

I bought this because I was looking for a painkiller I can use while in treatment for an ulcer, and was told it is safe for ulcers; it is not. I've had a serious relapse, so if you've got a sensitive stomach, avoid zyflamend.

Wished they had been more open

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Jan 17, 2012

about disclosure on side effects. I have a sensitive stomach. Product caused a lot of irritation.

Helped with tailbone pain and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2376010 on Dec 30, 2011

I take this for general inflammation, and tailbone pain in particular. I've also changed my diet for the better, greatly reducing my intake of refined sugars and flours. I had chronic tailbone pain for over a year. Zyflamend has helped me get rid of it, almost entirely. I will take this supplement off and on for the rest of my life. Love it.

All OK

Posted by Reviewer1494049 on Dec 12, 2011

Good shipment, good product, all OK.

Excellent service and product prices

Posted by Reviewer2198408 on Oct 06, 2011

Good price for the product, excellent service and fast delivery. I will definitely order again from IHerb in the future and will recommend it to other people.

These did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Oct 03, 2011

I NEVER post a review, but thought I would as this did not work at all for me. In fact my stiffness and pain got worse the longer I took these. Finally had to give it up. This being said, people have to realize not ALL supplements work for ALL people. This might be miraculous for some, but the only thing I could figure out was that maybe I am sensitive to something in these.

Satifaction

Posted by Reviewer1934358 on Sep 27, 2011

excellent product as are all commercial products chosen by a competent and serious i Herb cordially

Curry armpits

Posted by Reviewer2752113 on Sep 15, 2011

Can't tell whether it's working but have faint whiff of curry under my arms every day!

Bloody Good product

Posted by Reviewer1686129 on Aug 09, 2011

They seem to be working on my diabetes and also they are helping with swelling gone from the joints and making me able to exercise more than i would normally

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3188802 on Jul 07, 2011

The product works wonderfully as described. The product arrived sooner than expected.