New Chapter, Zyflamend, Whole Body, Tiny Caps, 180 Softgels

These did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Oct 03, 2011

I NEVER post a review, but thought I would as this did not work at all for me. In fact my stiffness and pain got worse the longer I took these. Finally had to give it up. This being said, people have to realize not ALL supplements work for ALL people. This might be miraculous for some, but the only thing I could figure out was that maybe I am sensitive to something in these.

Wished they had been more open

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Jan 17, 2012

about disclosure on side effects. I have a sensitive stomach. Product caused a lot of irritation.

zyflamend "Works"

Posted by Reviewer1429897 on Sep 12, 2007

I had a knee replacement in the past, and I was given medication for pain,postsurgically. I took the pain medication for a few months, but it had so many side effects that I stopped. I hate taking medication, therefore, I decided to try the herbal prep, zyflamend, and it worked very very well. I had taken it in the pre-surgical time for minor arthritis, but I had no clue as to how it would work after surgery. I even shared some tablets with a friend of mine who has arthritis, and she said it helped her tremendously (I gave her the night-time valerian zyflamend). Thanks for being a provider of such a useful blend of herbs!!

Great joint relief!

Posted by Reviewer2665817 on Nov 06, 2007

Can't take aspirin as an anti-inflamatory so I needed to find something for my arthritis. THIS IS IT! Since I started taking Zyflamend I have more freedom of movement and the joint stiffness has diminished greatly. I would recommend this for aspirin sensitive people or others who cannot take aspirin because of interaction with other drugs such as Warfarin (Coumadin).

Monthly Pain

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jan 30, 2008

Serves to relieve monthly, female cramping.