zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2853729 on May 28, 2008

great for what ails ya

Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2086046 on Oct 26, 2007

My Husband uses the product and says it really helps to get rid of the pain in his joints.

Quite satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer1084821 on Jun 13, 2009

I am currently coping more successfully with fibromyalgia in part, I believe, due to Zyflamend. I am amazed at the pain relief and extra energy that I feel after taking it. Thank you!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1832232 on Jun 21, 2009

My wife had been diagnosed with 3 bulging disks in her neck. She had tried pain killers, message therapy. These helped some, especially the mesasge therapy,but nothing helped like this product! Although it did not take away her asthmatic symptoms it surely did diminish them greatly.

Really work for me

Posted by Reviewer2780520 on Jun 29, 2009

I have some knee problem and this help me to do my regular routing every day.

New Chapter, Zyflamend EasyCaps, 180 Softgel Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1181450 on Mar 13, 2009

They have been very helpful to me containg the inflamation in my shoulder. i would recomend to others.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer1053546 on Nov 22, 2009

I'm taking it for a prophylactic use to suppress inflammatory rxn from psoriasis. I like the ingredients and it seems to work.

Body tonic!

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Feb 24, 2010

Great for all kinds of inflammation, from knees to digestion. Easycaps good for me, because regular size is too warming, especially in summer. Overall a spectacular 'tonic' for overall health.

I believe it's working

Posted by Reviewer2080810 on Jun 14, 2010

I have plantar fasciitis and I have been taking this product for two weeks. I do believe it's working. The pain is almost gone and I can get around better now.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Dec 08, 2010

I like this for my TMJ pain in my jaw. Go with the stronger version if you have more pain as this one you have to take 6 caps instead of 2. But if you have a minor pain then get this one and take 2-3 caps.