Great

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Dec 08, 2010

I like this for my TMJ pain in my jaw. Go with the stronger version if you have more pain as this one you have to take 6 caps instead of 2. But if you have a minor pain then get this one and take 2-3 caps.

can't tell

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on May 31, 2010

I have been taking for about a month now. Can't tell if it is helping or not. Easy caps are easier on your stomach than large gels.

Made me ill

Posted by Reviewer2792620 on Mar 10, 2010

I started with just one of the small EasyCaps. It gave me cramps, gas, and diarrhea. I tired it for 4 days and had to give up.

Sample sent was very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2148834 on Jul 14, 2006

I began taking this product when sent to me as a sample with an order. This product helped relieve some of the back pain that I suffer from a broken coccyx . I will recommend this product to people I know and now use for my geriatric dogs arthritis and nerve damage!

oh my gosh!

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on Oct 14, 2007

i dont even need the recommended 3 pills. 1 or 2 work so well. i got them wed, it's now sat, and the nerve, muscle, and osteoarthritis pain that i have everyday has been inactive since wed. i am so happy with it i am giving them out for friends and family to try and i ordered another bottle. i am in awe.

Seems really good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Aug 27, 2008

This seems to be helping both the wife and myself with nagging aches and pains. At 68 and physically active, I have no aches anywhere. It took just a few weeks before I noticed I was pain free. The wife too has gotten rid of bad shoulder pain on her left side that had persisted for a year and was getting worse. Now, the pain is 99% gone and she's so happy. She works in a factory doing assembly work using the same motions and muscles every day. Now she doesn't dread going to work.

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 23, 2007

After only 2 days I had significant relief from plantar fasciitis. I have suffered with PF since June and was considering the coritzone injection in 2 weeks. Inflammation is inflammation no matter what part of the body it affects. I hate the thought of anything invasive being done if I could get relief in some other natural form. I am very impressed. Though I'm not completely cured of my PF at this early date (having only been using Zyflamend a few days ), I will continue with this as long as necessary. I am getting around so much better than I have in months! I'm jazzed!!!

Helps with those daily aches

Posted by Reviewer1716348 on Nov 09, 2009

I try not to take any tylenol or aspirin or other products, but Zyflamend, when I take it regularly, I just don't have those sore feet, or shoulder aches. I just forget that I have those, because I don't hurt.

Zyflamend caps

Posted by Reviewer1430136 on Dec 23, 2009

Highly recommended! These capsules have contributed to lessening joint pain partially caused by inflammation.

love this one

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Aug 10, 2008

took this for a muscle strain. I feel much better with this vs. motrin. Does the job and is good for you