Teeny tiny pills are easy to swallow and extremely effective for pain and inflammation

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 30, 2012

I bought these by "mistake" for a friend when the New Chapter line was on special. I had been using Zyflamend for a year or so and knew how effective they were, so when her knees started acting up and getting inflamed I thought Zyflamend would help. The "mistake" was not realizing these were the EasyCaps. I am going to start ordering them for myself instead of the WholeBody softgels I have been taking. The pills are so small and easy to swallow, yet still pack a strong punch against pain and inflammation. Heal well!

can't tell

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on May 31, 2010

I have been taking for about a month now. Can't tell if it is helping or not. Easy caps are easier on your stomach than large gels.

Made me ill

Posted by Reviewer2792620 on Mar 10, 2010

I started with just one of the small EasyCaps. It gave me cramps, gas, and diarrhea. I tired it for 4 days and had to give up.

oh my gosh!

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on Oct 14, 2007

i dont even need the recommended 3 pills. 1 or 2 work so well. i got them wed, it's now sat, and the nerve, muscle, and osteoarthritis pain that i have everyday has been inactive since wed. i am so happy with it i am giving them out for friends and family to try and i ordered another bottle. i am in awe.

Sample sent was very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2148834 on Jul 14, 2006

I began taking this product when sent to me as a sample with an order. This product helped relieve some of the back pain that I suffer from a broken coccyx . I will recommend this product to people I know and now use for my geriatric dogs arthritis and nerve damage!

Seems really good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Aug 27, 2008

This seems to be helping both the wife and myself with nagging aches and pains. At 68 and physically active, I have no aches anywhere. It took just a few weeks before I noticed I was pain free. The wife too has gotten rid of bad shoulder pain on her left side that had persisted for a year and was getting worse. Now, the pain is 99% gone and she's so happy. She works in a factory doing assembly work using the same motions and muscles every day. Now she doesn't dread going to work.

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 23, 2007

After only 2 days I had significant relief from plantar fasciitis. I have suffered with PF since June and was considering the coritzone injection in 2 weeks. Inflammation is inflammation no matter what part of the body it affects. I hate the thought of anything invasive being done if I could get relief in some other natural form. I am very impressed. Though I'm not completely cured of my PF at this early date (having only been using Zyflamend a few days ), I will continue with this as long as necessary. I am getting around so much better than I have in months! I'm jazzed!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer1373906 on Nov 09, 2007

really makes a difference in joint pain, need to take it for a month for results. Great product.

Product works great for arthritis.

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on May 30, 2007

Our family has used Zyflamend for arthritis, bursitis and menstrual cramps. Works great for these three conditions. Love it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2089514 on Jun 28, 2008

I love this stuff. It eases my aches and pains and it lowered my blood sugar and stabilized my asthma.