great

Posted by Reviewer1373906 on Nov 09, 2007

really makes a difference in joint pain, need to take it for a month for results. Great product.

Wonderful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Jul 10, 2009

I tried Zyflmend when iHerb sent me a sample and, although it was only two capsules, I could've sworn I felt a change for the better. Since I've ordered this bottle, which was much more affordable through iHerb than through my local health food store, I'm taking it every day and feeling positive change. This is a great product and contains herbal ingredients that I'd long wished to try. Now I'm glad I've tried them and have a very positive outlook toward all of them. I highly recommend this product for anyone that has inflammation or related aches and pains.

All OK

Posted by Reviewer1494049 on Dec 12, 2011

Good shipment, good product, all OK.

superb alternative to alleve, etc

Posted by Reviewer1523424 on Feb 25, 2009

Since starting zyflamend daily over a year ago, I very rarely need to resort to alleve or other traditional anti-inflammatories. My stomach thanks me.

small caps are great

Posted by Reviewer1578041 on Jul 10, 2009

Very easy to swallow if you have trouble swallowing large pills. Always take with food. Seems to be making a difference. Joints are feeling better.

JACK EFIRD

Posted by Reviewer1586676 on Jul 31, 2008

good

New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1591433 on Mar 18, 2011

Have been using New Chapter for years and am extremely satisfied

New chapter, Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer1607657 on Jul 17, 2008

Zyflamend is a very good product and seems to relieve joint pain over time. the only problem I have is with the softgel cap or any softgel cap, I have allergies with any gelcap so next time I will order the vegecap. Also, iHerb is always on time with their delivery. iHerb is the only place I would order any vitamins on the interent. Thanks again iHerb for your great service!

excellent brand

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Jun 10, 2010

I feel that everything in this product is good for you. I`ve taken several bottles with good results. Be sure to take with food.

New chapter Zyflamend works great for inflamation

Posted by Reviewer1085359 on Aug 05, 2010

My husband has pain in hs arms and fingers because of carpal tunnel which gets very inflamed and is very painful,but since taking this product the pain is almost non existant. I highly recommend this product. SW from TN