Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2656462 on Aug 11, 2009

In my experience over several months, this product works as well as or better than prescription alternatives.

zyflemed softgels ...

Posted by Reviewer3264765 on Aug 10, 2009

Didn't have it for months,them ordered it again .... Man , what a difference it made in my hand joints.... Thanks to zyflamed !!!!

New Chapter Zylamend Easy Caps

Posted by Reviewer2377413 on Aug 07, 2009

They really are easy to swallow. I used to have to take pain killers for arthritis pain now I don't have to.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on Jul 17, 2009

It is important to take just before meal; If I took it after meal I get quite a stomach upset. Now I am taking 3 each time, and 2 to 3 times a day it does wonders for my bladder. It seemed to clear up my slight urine retention condition.

relief of inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3019348 on Jul 11, 2009

I have had 3 major back surgeries in my life and have found that the answer for a pain free quality of life is a strong supportive muscular foundation AND as little inflammation as possible. Zyflamend is the best non-prescription anti-inflammatory answer that I have been able to find. It works wonders for me and allows me to participate in activities I would otherwise be unable to enjoy.

Wonderful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Jul 10, 2009

I tried Zyflmend when iHerb sent me a sample and, although it was only two capsules, I could've sworn I felt a change for the better. Since I've ordered this bottle, which was much more affordable through iHerb than through my local health food store, I'm taking it every day and feeling positive change. This is a great product and contains herbal ingredients that I'd long wished to try. Now I'm glad I've tried them and have a very positive outlook toward all of them. I highly recommend this product for anyone that has inflammation or related aches and pains.

small caps are great

Posted by Reviewer1578041 on Jul 10, 2009

Very easy to swallow if you have trouble swallowing large pills. Always take with food. Seems to be making a difference. Joints are feeling better.

for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2857654 on Jul 04, 2009

best buy great product

Really work for me

Posted by Reviewer2780520 on Jun 29, 2009

I have some knee problem and this help me to do my regular routing every day.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1832232 on Jun 21, 2009

My wife had been diagnosed with 3 bulging disks in her neck. She had tried pain killers, message therapy. These helped some, especially the mesasge therapy,but nothing helped like this product! Although it did not take away her asthmatic symptoms it surely did diminish them greatly.