Joints fell better

Posted by Reviewer1008871 on Oct 15, 2009

I have been using this for a long time and I feel that my joints don't ache as much when I use this.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3068798 on Oct 28, 2009

EASY TO SWALLOW AND EFFECTIVELY GOOD RESULTS.

for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2857654 on Jul 04, 2009

best buy great product

small caps are great

Posted by Reviewer1578041 on Jul 10, 2009

Very easy to swallow if you have trouble swallowing large pills. Always take with food. Seems to be making a difference. Joints are feeling better.

Wonderful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Jul 10, 2009

I tried Zyflmend when iHerb sent me a sample and, although it was only two capsules, I could've sworn I felt a change for the better. Since I've ordered this bottle, which was much more affordable through iHerb than through my local health food store, I'm taking it every day and feeling positive change. This is a great product and contains herbal ingredients that I'd long wished to try. Now I'm glad I've tried them and have a very positive outlook toward all of them. I highly recommend this product for anyone that has inflammation or related aches and pains.

relief of inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3019348 on Jul 11, 2009

I have had 3 major back surgeries in my life and have found that the answer for a pain free quality of life is a strong supportive muscular foundation AND as little inflammation as possible. Zyflamend is the best non-prescription anti-inflammatory answer that I have been able to find. It works wonders for me and allows me to participate in activities I would otherwise be unable to enjoy.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on May 14, 2010

I love this product... so much that I encourage the construction guys I work with to take this for pain and treating the problem vs. the symptom. Easy on the stomach and tough on the joint pain. Good stuff.

Awesome product worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2975072 on Jan 31, 2010

Zyflamend is a great product for arthritis inflammation. When I use Zyflamend about 90% of the swelling and pain in my hips is gone. No other products on the market have been able to give me such great results.

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Feb 11, 2010

I wouldn't be without these excellent combo that work really well together!

excellent brand

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Jun 10, 2010

I feel that everything in this product is good for you. I`ve taken several bottles with good results. Be sure to take with food.