| English
| USD ($)

New Chapter, Zyflamend, Whole Body, Tiny Caps, 180 Softgels

Teeny tiny pills are easy to swallow and extremely effective for pain and inflammation

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 30, 2012

I bought these by "mistake" for a friend when the New Chapter line was on special. I had been using Zyflamend for a year or so and knew how effective they were, so when her knees started acting up and getting inflamed I thought Zyflamend would help. The "mistake" was not realizing these were the EasyCaps. I am going to start ordering them for myself instead of the WholeBody softgels I have been taking. The pills are so small and easy to swallow, yet still pack a strong punch against pain and inflammation. Heal well!

can't tell

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on May 31, 2010

I have been taking for about a month now. Can't tell if it is helping or not. Easy caps are easier on your stomach than large gels.

Made me ill

Posted by Reviewer2792620 on Mar 10, 2010

I started with just one of the small EasyCaps. It gave me cramps, gas, and diarrhea. I tired it for 4 days and had to give up.

oh my gosh!

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on Oct 14, 2007

i dont even need the recommended 3 pills. 1 or 2 work so well. i got them wed, it's now sat, and the nerve, muscle, and osteoarthritis pain that i have everyday has been inactive since wed. i am so happy with it i am giving them out for friends and family to try and i ordered another bottle. i am in awe.

Sample sent was very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2148834 on Jul 14, 2006

I began taking this product when sent to me as a sample with an order. This product helped relieve some of the back pain that I suffer from a broken coccyx . I will recommend this product to people I know and now use for my geriatric dogs arthritis and nerve damage!