superb alternative to alleve, etc

Posted by Reviewer1523424 on Feb 25, 2009

Since starting zyflamend daily over a year ago, I very rarely need to resort to alleve or other traditional anti-inflammatories. My stomach thanks me.

Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer1764211 on Feb 20, 2009

Effective treatment for osteoarthritis. After the first 2 weeks of taking them, the GI effects disappeared completly - although you do have to follow package directions of taking with meals and a full glass of water.

Relieves pain

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Feb 18, 2009

This works to relieve pain but only temporarily as with all pain relievers. It irritated my kidneys, so I had to discontinue use.

Helpful meds

Posted by Reviewer2601740 on Feb 13, 2009

I have purchased Zyflamend caps before. They are very helpful in controlling and handling inflammation, doesn't matter where, in the body. It is an item that is very handy to have around after an injury.

Cap broken

Posted by Reviewer1165793 on Feb 12, 2009

The bottle cap was broken when I received it, so the capsules kind of stuck together until I found a new cap to fit. I probably should have returned it, but I was eager to start on it after trying the sample I received. I haven't been taking this long enough yet to know for sure if it will help with aches and pains, but it does seem to help me sleep better.

Simply excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1949018 on Feb 11, 2009

I have tried glucosamine sulphate, which was ok, tried sam-e, which was fine, but no comparison to this product. I rarely, if ever, experience joint pain since I began using this. It took about six weeks to really become fully effective, but after that the pain was completely gone. Now, I just couldn't and wouldn't want to ever be without it.

Good Product

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 08, 2009

I only gave it 4 stars as it has been only 2 weeks. More flexibility for my knees and hip and some reduced pain but feel still lots pain from plantar fasciitis. I am looking forward to another few weeks to see. Great quick ship from iherb thanks.

New Chapter Ayflament Easy Caps...

Posted by Reviewer2729495 on Nov 21, 2008

Wonderful, helps me with my occasional arthritis flare ups. I use 2 everyday. I have recommended it to many people. I think it is great.

new chapter zyflamed easycaps

Posted by Reviewer2767333 on Oct 26, 2008

love this product and iherbs great pricing

subsitute for Inflamed by ARG

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Oct 25, 2008

Looks like a good formula; am using as substitute for Inflamed by ARG.