New To iHerb?

New Chapter, Zyflamend Whole Body, 120 Softgels

This really works

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Sep 30, 2008

I have osteoarthritis in my hip and, even though nothing seems to completely alleviate the pain, this helps more than anything else I've been able to find. I love iherb – excellent products, the best prices, and good service. Thanks!

Zyflammend, 120 Softgel caps

Posted by Reviewer1705275 on Feb 19, 2009

I have used this product for several years for inflammation. (I get joint pain and some swelling.) I have tried doctor prescribed anti-inflammatory meds and this works better than any of those. Within a few hours of taking 2 caps, the pain and swelling begin to disappear. Highly recommended!

Richard Woods

Posted by Reviewer2113191 on Jun 18, 2008

This is as good as it gets. It has helped me so much. It was recommended by Cance Treatment Center of America in Tulsa, OK for prostate syptoms.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 29, 2008

I ran out of this for a week and my husband immediately noticed a difference. He has had hardware in his knee for over 20 years. He took condroitin for years and stopped after we found this product. His knee swelled up last summer. Now that he's taking Zyflamend the swelling has diminished and he was able to put off surgery for hardware removal. If he's been really active or working long hours he'll take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. This is an excellent product with no side effects.

New Chapter, Zyflamend, 120 Softgel Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Oct 20, 2007

I check these products out using a variety of reputable sources on the internet. Anyone can make the supplement sound good. But when several reputable sources agree, it's a good sign. I ONLY trust I Herb to get it to me fresh. They are local here in Southern California and they are known for proper storage and handling. Dr. JJ, Nationally Certified Health Care Provider (Certification # on file with I Herb)