New Chapter, Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Jul 31, 2008

New Chapter has great products. Our integrated doctor (uses convention and alternative medicine) recommends this product for prostate problems, cancer preventive and for muscles problems. It is easy to take and works.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1429762 on May 27, 2008

I have been using zyflamend for two years and all I can say is when I am out of it the pain comes back.

Outstanding results!

Posted by Reviewer2199139 on Mar 26, 2008

I have had hipflexor pain for 5 years. I found these about 6 months ago and no more pain! I highly recommend this product!

Helps with Fibromyalgia Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Dec 01, 2008

I consult an M.D. (who has herbalist training) for help managing the many symptoms of fibromyalgia. The doctor recommended Zyflamend to me, for the pain symptoms. In addition to some relief from pain, I find my energy increased. Recently, I bought this same product for my mother, who is going through chemotherapy for breast cancer. She reports that the supplement seems to be helping with chemo-induced fatigue.

Good Anti-inflamatory

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on May 18, 2008

I find Zyflamend effective for the inflamation in my knees without risking the side effects of asprin, Advil, etc. It seems to be a well researched supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Sep 25, 2008

My husband feels that it has helped his prostate problem.

Seems to help my colitis and other inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jan 01, 2008

I have taken probably all of the inflammation supplements and spices (turmeric added to all foods). While no supplement will cure anyone without the right nutrition, leaving out the right foods and living the right lifestyle (sleep, exercise), these supplements can help in the interim.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 16, 2010

This tonic actually works pretty well. I didnt take it for very long because i hated the taste of it. Im sensitive to tastes and smells, for some reason I get nauseous. I will save it for a flare up. Ive also discovored how much destressing, relaxation and positivity improves the pain and energy in my body so much that I practially feel totally healed! Even still i would definately recommend this product!:)

Thankful for this produce

Posted by Reviewer2731599 on Sep 30, 2010

I was diagnosed with seronegative inflammatory arthritis approximately 2 years ago. Started taking Zyflamend, instead of Plaquenil which was recommended by my rheumatologist. After taking Zyflamend for a few weeks, the swelling in my knees almost completely resolved. I went off of Zyflamend twice in the past 2 years. The first time, the swelling returned after about a month. Started taking Zyflamend again with good effect. I recently went off it again, & again the swelling returned. Have been taking it for about 2 weeks & think it's starting to work. It seems to take a few weeks to see the full effect.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jan 06, 2012

I love New Chapter. All the ingredients are from whole foods. I take them especially to recover from a good workout and I do feel that it has helped me recover faster without pain.