Love this

Posted by Reviewer1429762 on May 27, 2008

I have been using zyflamend for two years and all I can say is when I am out of it the pain comes back.

New Chapter, Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Jul 31, 2008

New Chapter has great products. Our integrated doctor (uses convention and alternative medicine) recommends this product for prostate problems, cancer preventive and for muscles problems. It is easy to take and works.

Outstanding results!

Posted by Reviewer2199139 on Mar 26, 2008

I have had hipflexor pain for 5 years. I found these about 6 months ago and no more pain! I highly recommend this product!

Helps with Fibromyalgia Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Dec 01, 2008

I consult an M.D. (who has herbalist training) for help managing the many symptoms of fibromyalgia. The doctor recommended Zyflamend to me, for the pain symptoms. In addition to some relief from pain, I find my energy increased. Recently, I bought this same product for my mother, who is going through chemotherapy for breast cancer. She reports that the supplement seems to be helping with chemo-induced fatigue.

Good Anti-inflamatory

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on May 18, 2008

I find Zyflamend effective for the inflamation in my knees without risking the side effects of asprin, Advil, etc. It seems to be a well researched supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Sep 25, 2008

My husband feels that it has helped his prostate problem.

Seems to help my colitis and other inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jan 01, 2008

I have taken probably all of the inflammation supplements and spices (turmeric added to all foods). While no supplement will cure anyone without the right nutrition, leaving out the right foods and living the right lifestyle (sleep, exercise), these supplements can help in the interim.

Less pain after workouts!

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Feb 25, 2009

My husband takes these when he has been working out alot and feels less aches and pains because of them, works great!

Fantastic results

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Jul 09, 2009

I have taken 2 pills a day for 4 days. Already my swollen stiff knee (from osteo-arthritis) has become less swollen and far more flexible. I actually noticed a difference on the third day. It didn't bother my stomach and it seems to eliminate a lot of water from the body--many trips to the bathroom the first day or two. I had a cold when I first started it, and I'm pretty sure it helped me get over the congestion quicker by eliminating extra fluids in my lungs. Fantastic.

This is my new "keeper"

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Sep 15, 2011

I love the Zyflamend. I was without them for 3 weeks...hopefully that won't happen again. I can say I am spoiled. My favorite anti-inflammatory. Works wonders on my hands & shoulders(hairdressing).