New Chapter, Zyflamend Whole Body, 120 Softgels

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 29, 2008

I ran out of this for a week and my husband immediately noticed a difference. He has had hardware in his knee for over 20 years. He took condroitin for years and stopped after we found this product. His knee swelled up last summer. Now that he's taking Zyflamend the swelling has diminished and he was able to put off surgery for hardware removal. If he's been really active or working long hours he'll take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. This is an excellent product with no side effects.

New Chapter, Zyflamend, 120 Softgel Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Oct 20, 2007

I check these products out using a variety of reputable sources on the internet. Anyone can make the supplement sound good. But when several reputable sources agree, it's a good sign. I ONLY trust I Herb to get it to me fresh. They are local here in Southern California and they are known for proper storage and handling. Dr. JJ, Nationally Certified Health Care Provider (Certification # on file with I Herb)

Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2634354 on Apr 11, 2009

I have arthritis in the left hip. I was expecting some real pain relief, but I really can't tell any difference with Zyflamend.

Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer1075532 on Nov 10, 2009

I found that this product did not do anything to alleviate my chronic back pain. I will not bother to reorder it.

Pain-free

Posted by Reviewer2755653 on Feb 13, 2009

My name is Sgt Schwoyer and am currently on my third tour in iraq. When i arrived here in september we recieved cots to sleep on after about a month of sleeping on the cots I would wake up in the morning and have a lot of pain in my shoulders but after using Zyflamend for about a week i wake up pain free. i was relly impressed. Semper Fi Sgt. Schwoyer