Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

New Chapter, Zyflamend Whole Body, 120 Softgels

the best natural anti-inflamatory

Posted by maybeeysu on Jul 30, 2012

it helps on my Bekhterev's disease (Ankylosing spondylitis), it is up to NSAIDs. This speaks volumes.

By Jove, I think they do make a difference

Posted by Reviewer2594607 on Jun 04, 2010

Having been off Zyflamend for about a month after having taken it for several months, I noticed I was getting more and more stiff in the joints. I'm never free from all stiffness, but after starting up again, I did notice a significant improvement. I can live with an occasional rosemary belch, which sometimes happens an hour or so after taking a capsule.

I can't say I've noticed any effect.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012

I bought these to help with lower back and joint pain. They are a bit pricey, and halfway through the bottle I'd say that I wouldn't buy them again. I might change my mind, you never know.

New Chapter Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Feb 03, 2009

The product insert (inside the box) offers alternatives to suggested usage for those who have a touchy stomach. I suggest anyone taking Zyflamend for the first time read it.

Zyflamend: is it the same now that Procter & Gamble bought New Chapter?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 28, 2014

I have discovered Zyflamend after using NSAIDs for arthritis. With me, it did seem to work 50% to 75% as well, but after some months stopped working. I now have to add Serrapeptase and Boswellia. Perhaps Zyflamend stopped working because Procter & Gamble (Tide, Crest, Pampers) now owns the company and are changing the purity and quality of the ingredients or the involved manufacturing process as they did with the other products they bought out???We tried these because they are all natural. It is a little like buying Chinese bone china instead of Wedgewood. Both are made from the same ingredients, but the Wedgewood is heated for 36 hours at 2700F for about 39 hours, while the Chinese "equivalent" is heated at 600F for only 3 1/2 hours. This saves the manufacturer big money, but the cups chip easily. Wonder what ends up "chipping" in my body. Is it a "Gamble"? After Zyf became #1 best seller, they jacked up the price by seven dollars. Millie from Cunuckenville