Very good

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

This product seems to reduce inflammation related to a number of conditions. I've used it when I start getting a migraine and it seems to help.

Very good for mild to moderate inflammation.

Posted by DaveJF on Jun 27, 2012

Used for 3 months w/ no side-effects for me other than mild stomach discomfort if taken on an empty stomach (however the package directions are clear to take this product with food).

Best SoftGels EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great herbal anti-inflammatory formula!! As a Dentist, and as someone who has my own share of aches and pains, Zyflamend is one of the best products I've found on the market. Unlike many prescription medications which have both high markup, & some unwanted side-effects, this product does the job and is reasonably priced. I use it daily, and recommend it to many of my clients. The combination of herbs is responsible for helping the muscles & joints to be much less tense & painful, thereby helping you feel better all the way around. Try it with magnesium as well, for an even better effect.) It is important to cut down inflammation in the body, as it is responsible for many illnesses from arthritus to heart disease & cancer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

This is my new "keeper"

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Sep 15, 2011

I love the Zyflamend. I was without them for 3 weeks...hopefully that won't happen again. I can say I am spoiled. My favorite anti-inflammatory. Works wonders on my hands & shoulders(hairdressing).

Great

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jan 06, 2012

I love New Chapter. All the ingredients are from whole foods. I take them especially to recover from a good workout and I do feel that it has helped me recover faster without pain.

Great Joint Supplement

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 27, 2011

My husband & I take Zyflamend for joint health. It doesn't hurt that it is a great prostate protector among other things. I think it's best to use preventative measures rather than wait for a problem to exist. Zyflamend does that for us.

Great anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2471528 on Oct 06, 2010

My acupuncturist recommended I take Zyflamend to reduce inflammation. Due to a sensitive stomach, I worked up from the Zyflamend Easy Caps (smaller capsule, smaller dose) to the Softgels over time. With this in my regime, I no longer need prescription anti-inflammatory - much better for me in the long run.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 16, 2010

This tonic actually works pretty well. I didnt take it for very long because i hated the taste of it. Im sensitive to tastes and smells, for some reason I get nauseous. I will save it for a flare up. Ive also discovored how much destressing, relaxation and positivity improves the pain and energy in my body so much that I practially feel totally healed! Even still i would definately recommend this product!:)

Groin Pull

Posted by Reviewer1415888 on Mar 22, 2011

Ive had these in my supplement cabinet for a few months. I pulled my groin playing Tennis but I thought I was ok to go play squash 2 days later. Since my groin muscle was already strained, I inflamed EVERY other muscle in that leg through them compensating for the groin pull. I took these pills as directed, went to the Rolfer and made sure to sleep 8+ hours. The pills definitely helped reduce the extraordinary pain i was going through.

Posted by Reviewer1088364 on Sep 11, 2010

Wife stopped using pain medication because of this. Had tried at least 5 other well rated formulas for arthritis-didnt work. This formula is the best. I have been reading and ordering vitamins for over 30 years. I have thrown out more vitamins than most of customers have ordered. This is the best formula.