Fantastic results

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Jul 09, 2009

I have taken 2 pills a day for 4 days. Already my swollen stiff knee (from osteo-arthritis) has become less swollen and far more flexible. I actually noticed a difference on the third day. It didn't bother my stomach and it seems to eliminate a lot of water from the body--many trips to the bathroom the first day or two. I had a cold when I first started it, and I'm pretty sure it helped me get over the congestion quicker by eliminating extra fluids in my lungs. Fantastic.

Best SoftGels EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great herbal anti-inflammatory formula!! As a Dentist, and as someone who has my own share of aches and pains, Zyflamend is one of the best products I've found on the market. Unlike many prescription medications which have both high markup, & some unwanted side-effects, this product does the job and is reasonably priced. I use it daily, and recommend it to many of my clients. The combination of herbs is responsible for helping the muscles & joints to be much less tense & painful, thereby helping you feel better all the way around. Try it with magnesium as well, for an even better effect.) It is important to cut down inflammation in the body, as it is responsible for many illnesses from arthritus to heart disease & cancer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2471528 on Oct 06, 2010

My acupuncturist recommended I take Zyflamend to reduce inflammation. Due to a sensitive stomach, I worked up from the Zyflamend Easy Caps (smaller capsule, smaller dose) to the Softgels over time. With this in my regime, I no longer need prescription anti-inflammatory - much better for me in the long run.

This is my new "keeper"

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Sep 15, 2011

I love the Zyflamend. I was without them for 3 weeks...hopefully that won't happen again. I can say I am spoiled. My favorite anti-inflammatory. Works wonders on my hands & shoulders(hairdressing).

Tremendous Help

Posted by Reviewer1767629 on Feb 27, 2010

I've been taking this product for several months and find it helps greatly with generalized inflammation in the muscles. I have a relatively high CRP (C-Reactive Protein) level so thought this may lower the generalized inflammation in my body. Have not had repeat of blood to confirm, but certainly feel better and more flexible.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1976345 on May 04, 2010

Noticed a difference right away. So many benefits it would be hard to list them all: From better digestion to relief from aches and pains from arthritis.

Less pain after workouts!

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Feb 25, 2009

My husband takes these when he has been working out alot and feels less aches and pains because of them, works great!

Good For Inflamatory Issues

Posted by Reviewer1734025 on May 04, 2010

Recent research seems to point to inflammation as a major cause of health issues. This product has what's needed to reduce that. It's pretty easy to take and New Chapter products have always been good to me.

Posted by Reviewer1088364 on Sep 11, 2010

Wife stopped using pain medication because of this. Had tried at least 5 other well rated formulas for arthritis-didnt work. This formula is the best. I have been reading and ordering vitamins for over 30 years. I have thrown out more vitamins than most of customers have ordered. This is the best formula.

Great Joint Supplement

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 27, 2011

My husband & I take Zyflamend for joint health. It doesn't hurt that it is a great prostate protector among other things. I think it's best to use preventative measures rather than wait for a problem to exist. Zyflamend does that for us.