Great

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jan 06, 2012

I love New Chapter. All the ingredients are from whole foods. I take them especially to recover from a good workout and I do feel that it has helped me recover faster without pain.

Brilliant herbal anti-inflamatory

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Great natural anti inflammatory. I take these for bad knees and sore hands. Notice the difference when I run out and the aches start up again. Also have more energy and just feel better when I take this. So many diseases are linked to inflammation that this can only help maintain health generally. New Chapter products are of the highest quality and purity. 2014 Update very disappointed that Ireland no longer allows this product. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

This product seems to reduce inflammation related to a number of conditions. I've used it when I start getting a migraine and it seems to help.

Very good for mild to moderate inflammation.

Posted by DaveJF on Jun 27, 2012

Used for 3 months w/ no side-effects for me other than mild stomach discomfort if taken on an empty stomach (however the package directions are clear to take this product with food).

Great Joint Supplement

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 27, 2011

My husband & I take Zyflamend for joint health. It doesn't hurt that it is a great prostate protector among other things. I think it's best to use preventative measures rather than wait for a problem to exist. Zyflamend does that for us.

Great anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2471528 on Oct 06, 2010

My acupuncturist recommended I take Zyflamend to reduce inflammation. Due to a sensitive stomach, I worked up from the Zyflamend Easy Caps (smaller capsule, smaller dose) to the Softgels over time. With this in my regime, I no longer need prescription anti-inflammatory - much better for me in the long run.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 16, 2010

This tonic actually works pretty well. I didnt take it for very long because i hated the taste of it. Im sensitive to tastes and smells, for some reason I get nauseous. I will save it for a flare up. Ive also discovored how much destressing, relaxation and positivity improves the pain and energy in my body so much that I practially feel totally healed! Even still i would definately recommend this product!:)

Groin Pull

Posted by Reviewer1415888 on Mar 22, 2011

Ive had these in my supplement cabinet for a few months. I pulled my groin playing Tennis but I thought I was ok to go play squash 2 days later. Since my groin muscle was already strained, I inflamed EVERY other muscle in that leg through them compensating for the groin pull. I took these pills as directed, went to the Rolfer and made sure to sleep 8+ hours. The pills definitely helped reduce the extraordinary pain i was going through.

Posted by Reviewer1088364 on Sep 11, 2010

Wife stopped using pain medication because of this. Had tried at least 5 other well rated formulas for arthritis-didnt work. This formula is the best. I have been reading and ordering vitamins for over 30 years. I have thrown out more vitamins than most of customers have ordered. This is the best formula.

Thankful for this produce

Posted by Reviewer2731599 on Sep 30, 2010

I was diagnosed with seronegative inflammatory arthritis approximately 2 years ago. Started taking Zyflamend, instead of Plaquenil which was recommended by my rheumatologist. After taking Zyflamend for a few weeks, the swelling in my knees almost completely resolved. I went off of Zyflamend twice in the past 2 years. The first time, the swelling returned after about a month. Started taking Zyflamend again with good effect. I recently went off it again, & again the swelling returned. Have been taking it for about 2 weeks & think it's starting to work. It seems to take a few weeks to see the full effect.