Zyflamend: Has it changed or have I changed?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Nov 10, 2014

When I first tried Zyflamend, it worked marvelously to relieve my rheumatism. Then suddenly it started to lose its magic. I had to add Boswellia and Serrapaptase in order to reduce my inflammation and pain. Meanwhile, I have discovered that the company has been bought by Procter and Gamble, makers of dishwashing liquid and Pampers. I am wondering whether they have "adjusted" the manufacturing process in order to save costs - especially as others have also complained of reduced potency. Millie from Canuckland

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2913428 on Feb 09, 2011

I have been taking Zyflamend for over 3 years now on the advice of my rheumatologist. Late last fall I was laid off and found myself unable to afford it. Not purchasing it was a big mistake. Within 4 weeks my joints and muscles went beyond aching into intense pain. So foregoing payment of a bill to purchase this again was worth the late charge and a decrease in pain.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1829241 on Dec 09, 2011

Buy Zyflamend. I promise if you are sick you will heal within 2-3 days. Use this and Apple Cider Vinegar, Larix, and ginger force.

It works!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great herbal anti-inflammatory formula!! As a Dentist, and as someone who has my own share of aches and pains, Zyflamend is one of the best products I've found on the market. Unlike many prescription medications which have both high markup, & some unwanted side-effects, this product does the job and is reasonably priced. I use it daily, and recommend it to many of my clients. The combination of herbs is responsible for helping the muscles & joints to be much less tense & painful, thereby helping you feel better all the way around. Try it with magnesium as well, for an even better effect.) It is important to cut down inflammation in the body, as it is responsible for many illnesses from arthritus to heart disease & cancer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Product!

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 10, 2012

My husband & I have taken Zyflamend for several years to combat the effects of joint inflammation as a result of Lymes Disease. A big plus is that it works throughout all systems in the body & has been shown to protect the prostate.

part of my daily must take cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Sep 07, 2010

I like this product for all its anti-inflamatory effects. It works wonders on stressed joints/tendons and I like that it has resveratrol so that's one less other thing I have to take.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1980575 on Jul 03, 2011

This supplement helps with pain relief due to arthritis in my hands and arms. I swear....it works!

Ankylosing Spondylitis - Zyflamend is Awesome! Could'nt wait to share

Posted by Reviewer2145143 on Nov 22, 2013

If anyone knows of Ankylosing Spondylitis they know that it causes deterioration of bones and ligaments. It causes SEVERE PAIN. My daughter pretty much had bone on bone. She was on Enbrel shots. The Enbrel did help somewhat, but she had to stop taking the shots. I wanted to find something natural. After reading the reviews of this item that I never heard of before, I thought we would try it. I'm glad I did. My daughter takes it everyday as directed and most of the days there is no pain at all. She said some days she has mild discomfort, but for the most part it is great (although I think she forgets to take it some times--which may be the issue). She's only been using it for about three weeks (which is why I gave it four stars). I probably should have waited a bit longer to write a review, but someone may need to know this info now. This is so much better than shooting chemicals into her body two to three times a month. I'm not a doctor, but if you are on meds for arthritis/joint, etc. conditions, start taking these and reduce your meds to see what happens. NOTE: She's has cut back on eating dairy and is going to a gluten free diet. Those two things cause much damage to cartilage/joints/bones. I hope to be able to update my review in a few months after she has been using it for a while longer.

Helps with Connective Tissue Disorders

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Apr 02, 2011

I never knew just how much Zyflamend was helping until I stopped taking them for several weeks (before and after surgery--they contain potential blood thinners). Without Zyflamend: greatly reduced flexibility and noticeably increased pain and stiffness. Back on Zyflamend again: able to do yoga easily and experience very little pain. My rheumatologist is impressed. Have also given small supplies to friends with arthritis who report improvement in their pain within several days.

Excellent for inflamation and joint pain

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Works very well for inflammatory pain. I feel generally better when I take this. Huge link between inflamation and serious illness so this is something everyone can benefit from taking. I use with malic acid as well. I take them all winter as the damp plays havoc with my joints. Helps my bad knees have a lot less pain. I also have more energy, 2014 update. This product no longer ships to Ireland. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.