Ankylosing Spondylitis - Zyflamend is Awesome! Could'nt wait to share

Posted by Reviewer2145143 on Nov 22, 2013

If anyone knows of Ankylosing Spondylitis they know that it causes deterioration of bones and ligaments. It causes SEVERE PAIN. My daughter pretty much had bone on bone. She was on Enbrel shots. The Enbrel did help somewhat, but she had to stop taking the shots. I wanted to find something natural. After reading the reviews of this item that I never heard of before, I thought we would try it. I'm glad I did. My daughter takes it everyday as directed and most of the days there is no pain at all. She said some days she has mild discomfort, but for the most part it is great (although I think she forgets to take it some times--which may be the issue). She's only been using it for about three weeks (which is why I gave it four stars). I probably should have waited a bit longer to write a review, but someone may need to know this info now. This is so much better than shooting chemicals into her body two to three times a month. I'm not a doctor, but if you are on meds for arthritis/joint, etc. conditions, start taking these and reduce your meds to see what happens. NOTE: She's has cut back on eating dairy and is going to a gluten free diet. Those two things cause much damage to cartilage/joints/bones. I hope to be able to update my review in a few months after she has been using it for a while longer.

good

Posted by 5375225596864171975 on Aug 26, 2013

I have fibromyalgia and I am taking Zyflamend for a while now.I think is OK,but the inflammation in the body still persists.

helpful but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 22, 2011

I can't seem to do without these which really annoys me. The expense adds up and I still have pain, though less. Taking these at night might keep you up.

Zyflamend

Posted by 5749591373816851909 on May 30, 2013

I've only been taking the herbal anti-inflammatory for about a month, but am seeing significant lowering of the pain in my neck, diagnosed as arthritis.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Jul 31, 2011

This, together with Glucosamine and MSM, allows me greatly increased comfort in dealing with stairs, getting up out of chairs, and so forth.

good

Posted by 4766768529088218755 on Oct 25, 2013

Thank you, it's good!

Bought for someone.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

They say it seems to improve joint pain. I am a new Chapter fan - very good quality, so it's worth forking out the extra money on it.