Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

New Chapter, Zyflamend, Whole Body, 60 Softgels

slow but steady results

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Oct 12, 2009

Inflammation in small/large intestines has steadily diminished, and functioning is returning to normal. Will continue to purchase.

really amazed

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Jun 12, 2007

I have severe inflammation in my body due to a # of major spinal & muscle issues, & fybro, chronic pain ect. Zyflemend works better for me than any anti-inflamitory RX meds they have put me on. I HIGHLY recommend it.

positive result!

Posted by Reviewer2497238 on May 24, 2012

Almost one year ago I drive by bicycle in cold weather after rain and as result - got bursitis of knee. It's very unpleasant sickness, I felt pain during walking and even thought sell my bicycle. Here in my country medicine is not good and they proposed just operation. Few weeks with Zyflamend and I forgot about my Bursitis! It's excellent! Thank you very much!

Pain in the neck - GONE

Posted by Reviewer1527957 on Oct 31, 2011

I've had a chronic "crick in the neck" for at least 4 months. Taking Zyflamend relieved the pain and my flexibility has returned too! When inflamation occurs, I will use this product before anything else!

Autoimmune, systemic, inflammatory, rheumatic diaseases

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 18, 2010

I have been experiencing excrutiating pains until I started taking the following for inflammation: Zyflamend, it works straight away,Wholemega fish oil, 1000 mg (also by New Chapter - the only fish oil that makes a difference), Lyprinol, green lipped mussel, Cellular support with Omega 7, by SIBU beauty and a Danish rosa canina powder (sold in capsules as Iflex, by Iherb.) Plus, do not forget all superfoods, in particular RISoTriene. Good luck if you like me suffer from autoimmune, sysemic, rheumatic, inflammatory diseases like Crohn's, Dercum's disease (adiposis dolorosa lipomatosis), Bechterew's disease (ankylosing spondylitis), fibromyalgia and diabetes.