Good for allergic

Posted by 4725219258220065320 on Sep 06, 2012

Allergy: For me aglae omega 3,6,9 is ideal because it doesn`t issue any allergy for me. Fishoil even pure like Nordic Naturals alway cause allegy. 10 from 10. Joints and vessels: It works well for vessels and joint health and help to loose weight while unloading diet . 8 from 10. Eczema: I wish it could help me to reduce eczema (i have a little sometimes) - but it helps just a little. 3 from 10. Price: very high. 2 from 10. Taste: it is very small and taste caps. 10 from 10. If you are allegic it is good product if you want to get additional omega acids. I am going to use it for a long time. My family use fishoil from Nordic Naturals and make their skip more helthy and reduce problems like psoriasis etc.

Perfect for vegetarians!

Posted by 5499022959122509448 on Oct 17, 2015

Only natural source of EPA and DHA for vegetarians is from algae! Sadly like a lot of vegetarian foods, this product is also expensive!

VEGAN OMEGA 3's what more is there to say

Posted by AlmostAlice3 on May 13, 2014

Other than these are AWESOME!!! Nordic Naturals is a great and reputable company. It's nearly impossible to find Omega's that aren't from fish of some sort or a nut source. I highly highly recommend these for anyone. They are small, easy to swallow capsules of the highest quality! Great for anyone looking to up their Omega intake.

Brain saver!!

Posted by 4898355523641771299 on Jun 13, 2016

I have been purchasing this product for about 6 months or so now, and at first it was as an Omega supplement for my vegan wife. She had been pregnant with our child and then during breastfeeding too had been losing the ability to concentrate or even feel comfortable in conversation. We thought it might be due to any Omega acids getting into her going straight to the bub! And after I did some research and found this product she recovered unbelievably quickly. While her situation might have been uncommon to most, to me the idea of an Omega supplement that does not use fish or krill oil, and therefore does not unnecessarily affect marine ecosystem, was a fantastic concept. Couldn't be more impressed!

has carrageenan (causes disease) otherwise a good idea for a product

Posted by Reviewer2505381 on Mar 20, 2016

has carrageenan (causes disease) otherwise a good idea for a product

This product is the best for me.

Posted by 5556478533545270249 on Jun 29, 2016

So far this product is meet all my expectation, vegan, non GMO, natural

Great, just pricey

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015

Good stuff, just a bit expensive compared to the omega 3 from fish oil. I suppose fish get their omega 3 from algae, so it makes sense to cut out the middleman (fish) and get straight to the source. There's no need to swallow the capsules, I recommend chewing them up and letting the oil sit in your mouth for a bit before swallowing, then spitting out the caps.