Very good

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Aug 05, 2008

Nordic Naturals seems more potent than Carlson for me. It helps me with chronic constsipation.

Best all around Product

Posted by Reviewer3308950 on Oct 06, 2008

I take this year round, for supporitve help. And believe it or not,it tastes good (lemon)!!! This is not your mothers cod liver oil. I find my memory has improved a good deal as well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Oct 30, 2008

I take a teaspoon of this every day, my 4-year-old takes 1/2 a teaspoon, and my toddler takes 1/4 a teaspoon. My inflammation, aches, and pains have decreased significantly in the 45 days I've been taking it! And my mood has improved too! Yes, you can still taste the fish, but the lemon makes it pretty good anyway. My toddler loves it! My 4-year-old says it's "yucky" but somehow always reminds me that it's "time to take the oil" anyway!

YUMM

Posted by Reviewer2939977 on Feb 03, 2009

My kids love this stuff. It is the only way to get them to take their cod liver oil.

Cod Liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1545765 on Aug 13, 2009

My husband is a huge fan of this product. He likes the fact that there isn't any repeat of fish oil taste and that it comes in so many flavors.

Great as usual!

Posted by Reviewer1649407 on Jan 12, 2010

We buy this for our autistic son - he doesn't like anything oily, but we syringe it orally and he accepts it. A great product - especially for children on limited diets.

Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3187543 on Jan 28, 2010

The lemon flavor makes this pleasant to take.

EXCELLENT Cod Liver Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1810623 on Feb 08, 2010

This product is just excellent. It's natural, pure, very high in omega 3s and tastes absolutely fantastic for a CLO, actually the best I've ever tasted. Another big plus is that it's 3rd party controlled. Very good price for it too. Very much recommended

I love Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2815596 on Aug 23, 2010

I give this to my kids daily. They love it. Nordic Naturals has a great reputation and the price here can't be beat!

good taste......good qualitiy

Posted by Reviewer2156163 on Dec 08, 2010

I'm satisfied with this name brand of cod liver oil and have tried various ones.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »