Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Oct 30, 2008

I take a teaspoon of this every day, my 4-year-old takes 1/2 a teaspoon, and my toddler takes 1/4 a teaspoon. My inflammation, aches, and pains have decreased significantly in the 45 days I've been taking it! And my mood has improved too! Yes, you can still taste the fish, but the lemon makes it pretty good anyway. My toddler loves it! My 4-year-old says it's "yucky" but somehow always reminds me that it's "time to take the oil" anyway!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Aug 05, 2008

Nordic Naturals seems more potent than Carlson for me. It helps me with chronic constsipation.

YUMM

Posted by Reviewer2939977 on Feb 03, 2009

My kids love this stuff. It is the only way to get them to take their cod liver oil.

good taste......good qualitiy

Posted by Reviewer2156163 on Dec 08, 2010

I'm satisfied with this name brand of cod liver oil and have tried various ones.

Most palatable Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2343198 on Sep 23, 2011

Let's face it - Cod Liver Oil is gross. This product makes it palatable. The lemon flavour is fresh and pleasant. I do chase it with a glass of water or juice and no fishy taste. It will start to taste fishy though if you have it in the fridge for longer than the recommended 3 months.

been using this for 5 years now, always good

Posted by Reviewer2497553 on Jan 02, 2012

we notice a difference when using

Tastes good, lasts

Posted by Reviewer1244492 on May 04, 2011

I find the Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Oil tasty in dressings, in guacamole, on food, etc. The smaller bottles are better for freshness. I've had to throw out Carlsen cod liver oil because it went bad before I could finish it. I am very careful with fish oils, taking them out of the refrigerator only for the few seconds it takes to put them on the food or in my smoothies; never heating them.

Cod Liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1545765 on Aug 13, 2009

My husband is a huge fan of this product. He likes the fact that there isn't any repeat of fish oil taste and that it comes in so many flavors.

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012

I trust Nordic Naturals for its purity. Tastes okay.

Great as usual!

Posted by Reviewer1649407 on Jan 12, 2010

We buy this for our autistic son - he doesn't like anything oily, but we syringe it orally and he accepts it. A great product - especially for children on limited diets.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »