recommended by my naturopathic physician

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Feb 20, 2009

I've been taking Cod Liver Oil for years, but was recently convinced that I need to be more vigilant about taking one with the highest reputation for purity and no added vitamins. This one is it.

superior to other brands

Posted by Reviewer2246756 on Nov 04, 2010

This oil was light and pleasant and stood fresh longer than cheaper priced competition, which my mom ended up tossing out, because it started to get heavy and smelly in a month. But she finished the bottle of this oil.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jul 12, 2012

I feel very confident taking Nordic Naturals because I know that it is a pure and high quality product. I suffer from food allergies and it's great to have a product that doesn't contain lots of flavourings and added preservatives.. Just simple, pure and effective cod liver oil! You only need to take a teaspoon to get your daily amount of omega3 which is a lot less than with other products I've tried. And no reflux or fishy aftertaste either. I keep buying and would deffinietely reccomend!

Excellent packaging!

Posted by 4990445360400421215 on Jul 31, 2012

Bubble-wrapped while in packaging box. Excellent!

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

One of the best brands out there. Mild flavored and no burping. With the bottle, I can avoid the gelatin capsules (ugggh!) I've been using cod liver oil for 40 years and I'm still kicking. Literally.

Yum!

Posted by bluebug on Oct 12, 2013

Great quality!

Posted by 5571299292087257639 on Dec 17, 2013

Good

Frances

Posted by Reviewer2574121 on Mar 13, 2014

I Take Cod liver oil for Vit D supplementation. I find this brand to be fresh and easy to take though I do have a tsp of hemp oil afterwards to remove any fishy flavour. Other brands have been difficult to take due to the odour and strong flavour.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1079399 on Apr 15, 2015

My son has been using this product for a long time. I trust the brand and the quality that it brings. June T (Malaysia)

Best if you like fish

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Mar 31, 2011

I hate flavored fish oil, and I like fish to taste like fish so this works for me. I'd consider adding this to my anchovy pizza, lol. And its a bit cheaper than the flavored ones. Wish they made a bigger bottle though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »