Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very good product, very less fishy although no added flavor.

Posted by Reviewer3021758 on Aug 16, 2010

Good brand. iherb did very good packing as well when it shipped to Singapore.

My baby loves it

Posted by Reviewer2265245 on Oct 03, 2010

I ordered this bottle because the Nordic Naturals Baby DHA was not in stock. My 6 month old refused it at first when i mixed it into her homemade baby formula or solids. I almost gave up until one day i tried feeding it to her by itself. Now she is the happiest and healthiest 9 month old baby in the block! I tend to feed her 1 tsp after her egg yolk lunch. She loves it!

superior to other brands

Posted by Reviewer2246756 on Nov 04, 2010

This oil was light and pleasant and stood fresh longer than cheaper priced competition, which my mom ended up tossing out, because it started to get heavy and smelly in a month. But she finished the bottle of this oil.

Best if you like fish

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Mar 31, 2011

I hate flavored fish oil, and I like fish to taste like fish so this works for me. I'd consider adding this to my anchovy pizza, lol. And its a bit cheaper than the flavored ones. Wish they made a bigger bottle though.

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

One of the best brands out there. Mild flavored and no burping. With the bottle, I can avoid the gelatin capsules (ugggh!) I've been using cod liver oil for 40 years and I'm still kicking. Literally.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »