Excellent packaging!

Posted by 4990445360400421215 on Jul 31, 2012

Bubble-wrapped while in packaging box. Excellent!

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1079399 on Apr 15, 2015

My son has been using this product for a long time. I trust the brand and the quality that it brings. June T (Malaysia)

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

One of the best brands out there. Mild flavored and no burping. With the bottle, I can avoid the gelatin capsules (ugggh!) I've been using cod liver oil for 40 years and I'm still kicking. Literally.

Yum!

Posted by bluebug on Oct 12, 2013

Great quality!

Posted by 5571299292087257639 on Dec 17, 2013

Good

Frances

Posted by Reviewer2574121 on Mar 13, 2014

I Take Cod liver oil for Vit D supplementation. I find this brand to be fresh and easy to take though I do have a tsp of hemp oil afterwards to remove any fishy flavour. Other brands have been difficult to take due to the odour and strong flavour.

nice product

Posted by 4867474686613026770 on Feb 16, 2015

even though did not notice any change but the product seems to be a high quality one. Iherb shipping is great.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1644042 on Apr 06, 2010

I like that it is pharma-grade. I just didn't realized the vitamin E came from soy. I don't do any soy products, so that was a bummer

Cod liver oil

Posted by 3littleboy on Jun 06, 2011

This cod liver oil is recommended by my PD. NoT very strong fishy smell. Both my boys age 3 and 5 have been taking them for a year. Downside is the bottle's package was a bit damage when i received them.

good quality but no effect noticed

Posted by 4957727734797218687 on May 03, 2016

I have been using this product to get more omega acid in natural form. THe product seems to be of a good quality. However, it is hard to say whether it improves anything or not. So far I have not noticed any changes in my mood or other physiological parameters. Though as omega 3 supplement I would recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »