Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Strawberry, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The taste is quite good

Posted by Reviewer3086304 From Singapore on Aug 15, 2012

The taste is quite good. However the quality is not consistant. Sometimes you get some that the quality has turned bad.

Yummy CLO!

Posted by Reviewer2221941 From Washington on Mar 06, 2011

I love that I can get the larger bottles of CLO at a reasonable cost! I also like that you have a variety of flavors as I was getting tired of taking only Lemon flavor, the only flavor my ND sold. I would like to have Peach in the larger bottle though. :)

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1553558 From Australia on Apr 02, 2012

I found this product excellent easy to take I have noticed lots of positive effects in my body. Better than taking pilkd

Not your grandma's oil

Posted by Reviewer1400953 From Missouri on Jan 20, 2010

This is very tasty cod liver oil. They have gone miles to improve the processing (molecular distillation) to preserve the integrity and taste. I take it every morning with a jigger (ounce) of ALoe Life Aloe Vera Juice. The juice helps set up the body's digestive system to absorb the oil. It also tastes great!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3201876 From New Jersey on Mar 23, 2010

I bought this for my family, highly recommended because of 'no mercury' (for kids - 6 year old and 2 1/2 year old). We all take a teaspoon a day (1/2 for the little one) and have no problems. I put it in a small amount of OJ for the kids, no taste at all! Love it!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »